Launcher Packs

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Been having some issues trying to load modpacks but when i try to click launch on any modpack it does nothing it wont load or download or anything. theres no crash report or anything. anyway of fixing this so the modpacks will load for me?

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
We're going to need more detail, also, this should really go in the tech support section.
Detail should be as followed:
PC specs, launcher version, modpack etc.
:)

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I updated my java and im on version v1.3.5 of ftb and i dont know how else to explain the problem i select a modpack i wanna play and click launch and nothing happens. it wont load or even install anything

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I updated my java and im on version v1.3.5 of ftb and i dont know how else to explain the problem i select a modpack i wanna play and click launch and nothing happens. it wont load or even install anything
Ok, I'm not a tech guy, but if I can ask a mod to move this into the tech support section (hint, hint) there's a few guys over the who can really help you out.
Still, your version is all up to date so I don't think the launcher is the problem.

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I already have a thread there but replys are so slow so i thought i would get a faster reply here.

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Well then, we could probably try and help you if you give us PC specs too.

Edit: Does the changelog in the Console say anything as well?

Reactions: Padfoote

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
my pc specs are

64 bit with 6gb of ram and a AMD Phenom (tm) 9600B Quad-Core processor 2.40 ghz

If anything is left out lemme know.

http://pastebin.com/uhyDGQJB

This is what it says when i try to launch a modpack

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
The first thing that stands out to be is that you have 64-bit Java 7-u45, and then 32-bit Java 7u51. I suggest getting 64-bit Java7u51 as well, as it'll help you when you manage to get this working. The second thing I noticed is that it appears (feel free to correct me everyone, I'm not great at reading logs) to have rejected your login. Make sure you're putting in the correct username and password, and that it is a valid MC account.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
The first thing that stands out to be is that you have 64-bit Java 7-u45, and then 32-bit Java 7u51. I suggest getting 64-bit Java7u51 as well, as it'll help you when you manage to get this working. The second thing I noticed is that it appears (feel free to correct me everyone, I'm not great at reading logs) to have rejected your login. Make sure you're putting in the correct username and password, and that it is a valid MC account.
^^Real tech guy who knows what he's doing (unlike me lol)^^

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
my login is correct 100% and for javas I have only 3 which is required.

Java 7 update 51 & update 64 bit and javafx2.1.1

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
Try to make an exception for your FTB folder on your AV. Don't think that's the problem but just in case try to do it, I used to have problems becuase of my AV.

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
Remove ALL java installs, restart and install latest one.
But log says login credentials are wrong too!
"Invalid credentials. Invalid username or password."

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Weird I have no clue how the password got retyped wrong but now that its entered right its allowing me to install modpacks ty. i feel so dumb for not reading the fine print.

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Ok what about it not allowing me to install texturepacks via ftb launcher? it says error: texture pack not found for selected mod pack's version. Trying to get soartex for unleashed. it will not let me do any of them for unleashed.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Ok what about it not allowing me to install texturepacks via ftb launcher? it says error: texture pack not found for selected mod pack's version. Trying to get soartex for unleashed. it will not let me do any of them for unleashed.
That happened to me with horizons faithful version