Launcher - disable packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is the right place for my question, but I'll ask anyway:

Is it possible to disable packs from in launcher? So they don't show up anymore?

Because I don't really like it to have to scroll trough these 20 packs which I'm never going to play anyways..

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
*Cough cough* BRONY PACK *Cough cough*
I agree, I hate having to scroll through a billion and 13 packs, just to get to the 1.5.2 packs at the very bottom. It would be nice to just have Ultimate, Mindcrack, Direwolf, 1.5.2 packs, and Ampz. And there could be a disabled packs section, which would hold all of the packs you've disabled, in case you feel like enabling them again.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You can filter to only show public packs and only show private packs.

Also, Tech Support is not the place to be making suggestions for the launcher.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Was kinda like a Launcher Support question. Couldn't find another forum.. sry.

But I want let's say Ultimate and a private pack. Then I would have to switch around all the time. I ment that I can hide the other packs or something so that I don't have to see them all the time :s

Well seems like it's impossible. Maybe the new launcher adds something like this =)

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Was kinda like a Launcher Support question. Couldn't find another forum.. sry.

But I want let's say Ultimate and a private pack. Then I would have to switch around all the time. I ment that I can hide the other packs or something so that I don't have to see them all the time :s

At this time, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.