Launcher Connection Issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
There currently appears to be an issue with the launcher connecting.
Please read the contents of my last thread regarding connection issues. Please also post on that thread so your information can be of use to the powers that be :)
The initial reasoning for the creation of this thread has been resolved. That issue read as "Connection refused". I am leaving this thread open so that the staff from CreeperHost can continue to keep tabs on the issues we sometimes see when connecting with the launcher to download modpacks, texture packs, maps, etc.

I have "spoilered" the items from the original post that should not apply to future issues. They will remain in this original posting for the thread in the off chance they help someone else with their connection issues.

For the last several days there have been some serious issues with connection. While I cannot speak for everyone encountering this issue, I have been able to replicate it.
I'll post the information I have from my experience, in the format I would like to see people report their issues.

Format:

I've spoken to unv_annihilator and Luke from Creeperhost. Presently I do not have a user-level solution for this connection problem. This is why I've decided on this thread. All parties who are able to contribute to a solution for everyone can view a thread on the forums. They cannot all see what I see on the Help Desk. All future reports about this connection issue that are reported on the Help Desk will be referred to this thread.
unv_annihilator has suggested this for users having this issue:

I will be asking that if anyone who posts their experience outside of the requested format to have their post deleted. The exceptions will be: for users posting a suggestion for a user-level workaround, or suggestions by Creeperhost staff and/or the launcher dev team, or information provided by official means. I will be asking this of the moderation staff so that it will be easier for Creeperhost and the launcher dev team to work on a solution for everyone.

Per Luke from Creeperhost: On your forum thread, can you ask people to ping new.creeperrepo.net and post results?
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/issues-with-connecting-please-report-them-here.33823/

All threads that are posted regarding connections issues should be sent to read this thread.
I will lock threads created regarding this connection blip.[DOUBLEPOST=1388446952][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, feel free to send me your work-arounds, and I will post them on this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.