Lag every 5 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertocraft

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/VuaAB4Ek here is patebin.com but one broblem i have(you can read it in the ending). i start play FTB Direwolf20 modpack in the starting its normal no lag and everything is working god but about 5 min later its starts just laging realy badly. How can i fix this problem ? pls help . thnx

vertocraft

Jul 29, 2019
ok but i just bought more ram now its 8 Gig but same problem :|[DOUBLEPOST=1374242222][/DOUBLEPOST]ok but i just bought more ram now its 8 Gig but same problem :|[DOUBLEPOST=1374242436][/DOUBLEPOST]ok but i just bought more ram now its 8 Gig but same problem :|

melar09

Jul 29, 2019
Try lowering your render distance / you may be running out of memory on your video card. You could also try running OptiFine [Here], Finally if you are running on a 32bit system you can only allocate a max ram of 2g because windows uses around 2gb and the max memory a 32 bit system can get is 4gb. Read Here

vertocraft

Jul 29, 2019
ok i have 64-bit windows . i have try also optifine i just crash game or all textures are changing to wood :| actualy now im trying dirwolf20 modpack but its same . And i have question do i should bought a new video card becouse my is Radeon 3000 graphics or something close to this actualy i had wondering about realy good video card its actualy cost 200 $ but in Lithuania 400LT so i don't no i so confused :|

melar09

Jul 29, 2019
The issue may not be with the packs; If your Video Card is Radeon 3000 then that should not be your issue. Does it do it when you play online or single player? Or does it do it when your playing both.

vertocraft

Jul 29, 2019
In past i had no lag but now its always when i play single or multi same lag i don't no what to do :'(

mrhoezey

Jul 29, 2019
Do you multi-task your computer while playing? Using programs such as Skype or browsing through the web and also playing minecraft can eat up your processor and your RAM, mostly if it's a modpack.
Go to your task manager, on the performance tab and see if it's the the CPU or the RAM.
If it's your CPU usage going up dramatically, it's probably a program you've installed that is running, without you noticing. I've been using Game Booster
  • It stops programs and services that you do not need when you are playing games, and you can restore the program once you are done with your gaming session.
If you still have issues, you will need to find a way to get more airflow into your computer, find a way to cool down your processor, or upgrade your rig in general.
You won't need a high-end video card, since it's minecraft afterall. Somewhere inbetween the Radeon 5000 series and the mid GTX 400+ will be appropriate enough for minecraft and other games that don't take much graphics and textures.
Also, make sure you had gone through the settings on the FTB program so set how much RAM you give to the program.
I've used optifine 1.4.6 HD_D5 and i haven't had texture problems. Maybe using optifine and a texture pack can lower some frames down.
Goodluck on your issues.

vertocraft

Jul 29, 2019
yes i used game booster but its same :( i actualy have http://prntscr.com/1gj0ws 100 % of CPU usage when play FTB or minecraft for my minecraft i get about 70-90 FPS but on ftb its always 0-20 its terible i have been instaled all mods on my minecraft and its not so lagy i geting about 50-60 FPS and didnt have any troubles but i don't whant to have in my single minecraft even now is a new launcher i now go to my task manager and
close all programs what i don't need at what time but its same i reinstaled FTB and java about 7-10 times but its same i probably try Optifine again but i don't now what it will help my so i probably post what it's solved my
problem or not. (Sorry for english) thanks for every one help for me ;)

vertocraft

Jul 29, 2019
ok finaly. I instaled optifine and its no more so lag but i about 15 min to me FPS drops from 40 to 10 or less what should do i do now to fix whis problem

Status
Not open for further replies.