Whitelist Server KUMACRAFT ★ MINDCRACK & ULTIMATE PACK ★ MATURE (16+) ★ TS3 ★ WHITELIST ★ PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: deejkdeejk
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): deejkdeejk
In-Game Name: deejkdeejk (lol)
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I'm looking to really get to learn all of the mods before Ulti is released; I'd also like to join a cohesive server with an active, fun community :p
Have you read and understand our rules?: no. lol jk.
Anything Else?: banana! I'm turning 20 in February. I like turtles.
Join me on teamspeak.

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Ziibez
minecraftforums.net Account: Ziibez
In-Game Name: Ziibez
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I want to join a server that has a mature community that wouldn't get offended if I slipped up and ranted a little about something or said something a little out of taste. I want to join a relatively new server that doesn't have people running around in endgame items complaining there is nothing left to do.
Have you read and understand our rules?: I have, yes.
Anything Else?: I have been playing Minecraft for a long time and can easily spend up to 10hours a day playing. I have vast knowledge of mods and I have played plenty of singular mods aswell as alot of modpacks, mainly Tekkit and TekkitLite. I have watched nearly all of the Mindcrackers LP's and have learnt alot about FTB through that. I now wish to find a welcoming server that I can develop my skills on and join a fun and happy community. Thankyou :D.

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Ziibez
minecraftforums.net Account: Ziibez
In-Game Name: Ziibez
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I want to join a server that has a mature community that wouldn't get offended if I slipped up and ranted a little about something or said something a little out of taste. I want to join a relatively new server that doesn't have people running around in endgame items complaining there is nothing left to do.
Have you read and understand our rules?: I have, yes.
Anything Else?: I have been playing Minecraft for a long time and can easily spend up to 10hours a day playing. I have vast knowledge of mods and I have played plenty of singular mods aswell as alot of modpacks, mainly Tekkit and TekkitLite. I have watched nearly all of the Mindcrackers LP's and have learnt alot about FTB through that. I now wish to find a welcoming server that I can develop my skills on and join a fun and happy community. Thankyou :D.
Can you join me on TS?

Bro269

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Bro269
In-Game Name: bro269
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Because it seems that yall are pretty laid back people, and i've been looking for a nice server to play on.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes, i have.
Anything Else?: I haven't really played that much of FTB, but from what i have played, i do really enjoy it. also, i think snakes are awesome. :)

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Bro269
In-Game Name: bro269
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Because it seems that yall are pretty laid back people, and i've been looking for a nice server to play on.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes, i have.
Anything Else?: I haven't really played that much of FTB, but from what i have played, i do really enjoy it. also, i think snakes are awesome. :)
Can you join me on TeamSpeak? I am about to get off soon.

hypnogryph

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: hypnogryph
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): hypnogryph
In-Game Name: hypnogryph
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?:
i am looking for a community to join and be more sociable
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes
Anything Else?: oh e oh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang?

dihmz

Jul 29, 2019
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Dihmz
In-Game Name: sleeperdihmz
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?:I need a new ftb server to join, the last one went down and im hoping that this one is more reliable
Anything Else?:not really, I have a small youtube channel and am working on ways to get more time to come on and record

Cosa

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Cosa
In-Game Name: Cosa16
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking for a reliable and mature server to play on.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes
Anything Else?: Favorite animal is a Lynx.

Exiled_Shadow

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: As for here, Exiled_Shadow

minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): As above, Exiled_Shadow

In-Game Name: You guessed it, surprise! Exiled_Shadow

Age: As of the moment, 17, however I am turning 18 very shortly (9th of February to be specific) and I feel my experience on both the minecraft forums, and previous vanilla servers prove example of my mature attitude in a friendly online community.

Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: To be honest, being a beast feeding hermit can get pretty lonely. I always used to be a SSP kind of guy, however since taking the leap from vanilla SSP into a vanilla SMP server I've really come to learn the depth of the experience one can have in a friendly, humble, mature online community, and I would hopefully be able to find this with the FTB modpack as well.

Have you read and understand our rules?: I certainly have, and I find them to be acceptable, and agreeable. Both teamspeak, and should it ever be required, skype are fine for me to use.

Anything Else?: I've been an active member of several vanilla servers, such as a small mindcrack like community based server called "Stoke City", and am looking for a similar experience with FTB. I'm an avid fan of direwolf20, and the mindcrack guys, and I love the feeling of online interaction with other minecrafters. I hope you find my application acceptable, and can make an allowance due to my age. I experienced with many other the mods in the pack, and feel i could contribute greatly to the community. Also, I have the sudden urge to inform you that I have take a particular fancy for the Singing Honey Eater, splendid bird it is.

Hungrypunkr

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:Hungrypunkr
minecraftforums.net Account:Hungrypunkr
In-Game Name:Hungrypunkr
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I like the look of your server by your description and ive been looking for a fun and MATURE server. Plus I love recording MC stuff with fun ppl.
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes i understand and promise to obey the rules
Anything Else?: When are you available on TS3?

Rashaveran

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Rashaveran
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Rashaveran
In-Game Name: Rashaveran
1) your sentence in the description "KumaCraft is a survival strict server, our staff including the owners and operators play strictly survival, the only use for creative is building basic server structures and spawning in lost/destroyed/grief-ed items for players. "
2) your server specs that seems to be able to handle more than just 3-4 players without lag, because we all know how demanding the techni-minecraft can be
3) I got an impression that the server is not based completely on a will of one guy, so that if server crash and that guy is on vacation, it wont run for 2 weeks.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes I did.
Anything Else?: I have a Bernese Mountain Dog called Bessie, she is almost 5 now and really cute. I am from EU but that should not be a problem if you can accept I am not native english speaker. I would like to build somewhere in touch with other people, I am not sure where is the sence to build at 20K;20K or in my own private age, I can play single player in such a case. But because of the forge api and missing bukkit modes to monitor the griefs, it needs active admins who care and I hope your server might be the one. Also before I join I would like to know if mobs can grief (griefer explosions, endermen stealing the blocks) because thats a big negative for me, Imagine building some huge machine or just a building and got part exploded by suddenly spawned creeper. I also like if OP items are banned from the game and if additional mods that are tested are introduced, but this not a must have for me.

I tried a few FTB servers posted here and always when you connect it is just empty, nothing you can see, just a vast landscape, usually destroyed arround spawn, with trees cut in half, half destructued basic survival buildings and all people hidden somewhere to not get griefed, I would like to find a server which is different, but as i said because of missing mods from bukkit, right now it can be achieved only by the admin team, at least that is my opinion I got, but I have to admit I am not so experienced with the techni-craft

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: hypnogryph
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): hypnogryph
In-Game Name: hypnogryph
i am looking for a community to join and be more sociable
Anything Else?: oh e oh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang?
Forum Name: Cosa
In-Game Name: Cosa16
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking for a reliable and mature server to play on.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes
Anything Else?: Favorite animal is a Lynx.
Forum Name:Hungrypunkr
minecraftforums.net Account:Hungrypunkr
In-Game Name:Hungrypunkr
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: I like the look of your server by your description and ive been looking for a fun and MATURE server. Plus I love recording MC stuff with fun ppl.
Have you read and understand our rules?: yes i understand and promise to obey the rules
Anything Else?: When are you available on TS3?
Forum Name: Rashaveran
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): Rashaveran
In-Game Name: Rashaveran
1) your sentence in the description "KumaCraft is a survival strict server, our staff including the owners and operators play strictly survival, the only use for creative is building basic server structures and spawning in lost/destroyed/grief-ed items for players. "
2) your server specs that seems to be able to handle more than just 3-4 players without lag, because we all know how demanding the techni-minecraft can be
3) I got an impression that the server is not based completely on a will of one guy, so that if server crash and that guy is on vacation, it wont run for 2 weeks.
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yes I did.
Anything Else?: I have a Bernese Mountain Dog called Bessie, she is almost 5 now and really cute. I am from EU but that should not be a problem if you can accept I am not native english speaker. I would like to build somewhere in touch with other people, I am not sure where is the sence to build at 20K;20K or in my own private age, I can play single player in such a case. But because of the forge api and missing bukkit modes to monitor the griefs, it needs active admins who care and I hope your server might be the one. Also before I join I would like to know if mobs can grief (griefer explosions, endermen stealing the blocks) because thats a big negative for me, Imagine building some huge machine or just a building and got part exploded by suddenly spawned creeper. I also like if OP items are banned from the game and if additional mods that are tested are introduced, but this not a must have for me.

I tried a few FTB servers posted here and always when you connect it is just empty, nothing you can see, just a vast landscape, usually destroyed arround spawn, with trees cut in half, half destructued basic survival buildings and all people hidden somewhere to not get griefed, I would like to find a server which is different, but as i said because of missing mods from bukkit, right now it can be achieved only by the admin team, at least that is my opinion I got, but I have to admit I am not so experienced with the techni-craft
Can all of you be on teamspeak at 7-8PM EST?

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Talk with ordenrahl, or RauxKazuki if they are on, I am at work unfortunately. Tell them HerbertIzMe sent you... they can go ahead and whitelist you.

Rashaveran

Jul 29, 2019
I will try that procedure as well, 7PM EST is I think 1AM CET and I wont make it today as almost didnt sleep.

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name-Pure_eyes16
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable):nope
In-Game Name-Pure_eyes
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?:i love small servers and i hvae much knowlande about the mods .love servival and play and build with friends
know redstone very good and i really want a server withput lag!Also i want to start YT and i want to record smp
Have you read and understand our rules?:yes
Anything Else?:Is the recips of gretch is on hard?(if yes it good)and i hvae a hedset so i can talk on ts3

Upmar

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Upmar
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): upmar
In-Game Name: upmar
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking for a small server, with a solid community, much like you would see on LP's etc. Most servers that are advertised are full of 13 - 14 year olds, however this server abolishes that, which is great!
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yeah!
Anything Else?: Recently bought a new microphone so will be able to use it :)

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name-Pure_eyes16
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable):nope
In-Game Name-Pure_eyes
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?:i love small servers and i hvae much knowlande about the mods .love servival and play and build with friends
know redstone very good and i really want a server withput lag!Also i want to start YT and i want to record smp
Have you read and understand our rules?:yes
Anything Else?:Is the recips of gretch is on hard?(if yes it good)and i hvae a hedset so i can talk on ts3
I am sorry, I am locking down the 18+ rule due to huge influx of players.
Forum Name: Upmar
minecraftforums.net Account(If applicable): upmar
In-Game Name: upmar
Why do you want to join KumaCraft?: Looking for a small server, with a solid community, much like you would see on LP's etc. Most servers that are advertised are full of 13 - 14 year olds, however this server abolishes that, which is great!
Have you read and understand our rules?: Yeah!
Anything Else?: Recently bought a new microphone so will be able to use it :)
Can I expect to see you on TeamSpeak3 at 7PM EST?