Just another turtle mining program

iMontouch

Jul 29, 2019
New bug found.
A row of about ~25 turtles showed this:
ilk9wslg.png

When I reboot them, they work fine. But it has to be done.

Nyan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see anything that could be causing this. I will need more information to reproduce it. A row you say? Like they were all close to each other? Maybe it was some sort of chunk glitch?

iMontouch

Jul 29, 2019
Every turtle has this. I am pretty sure that this is serverside. The old server hasnt got this. Will contact the admin :)

.. sorry for disturbing YOU with this :p

+ have you seen my extension for your script?

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
A program i need is a turtle that fills up an X by X by X room, Lays out torches, And drops off it's payload where it's chest is and/or has an option to fuel in advance

iMontouch

Jul 29, 2019
A program i need is a turtle that fills up an X by X by X room, Lays out torches, And drops off it's payload where it's chest is and/or has an option to fuel in advance
congratulations.
Have a look into the CC Forums :)

Taiine

Jul 29, 2019
Question: How would I download the script to run it off my system instead of loading it up through pastebin? I like playing offline at times and don't have to have to -have- to be connected to use the program. (laptop on the go, no net!)
Plus a few programs I really liked have poofed off pastebin... and the authors poofy so... I rather dl and save to load up.

iMontouch

Jul 29, 2019
you could save it to a computer with an attached disk. Then you copy the script over via the copy command.

Nyan

Jul 29, 2019
+ have you seen my extension for your script?
No, what does it do?
Question: How would I download the script to run it off my system instead of loading it up through pastebin? I like playing offline at times and don't have to have to -have- to be connected to use the program. (laptop on the go, no net!)
Plus a few programs I really liked have poofed off pastebin... and the authors poofy so... I rather dl and save to load up.
you can also access turtle programs as regular files outside minecraft at /minecraft/saves/%world%/computer/%turtleId%

Rahhja

Jul 29, 2019
I have run into a problem when using this in a new 1.5.2 Unleashed world. While I stand near the turtles they work fine. When I go back to my base 150 blocks away, they stop running. All the turtles have chunk loaders on them. I looked in the forge configs to make sure the chunk loading was set properly and it is. I'm running out of ideas to try, anyone have any?

Nyan

Jul 29, 2019
I have run into a problem when using this in a new 1.5.2 Unleashed world. While I stand near the turtles they work fine. When I go back to my base 150 blocks away, they stop running. All the turtles have chunk loaders on them. I looked in the forge configs to make sure the chunk loading was set properly and it is. I'm running out of ideas to try, anyone have any?
not really, I'm still on 1.4.7. This is clearly a chunkloading issue. You can try making a turtle with a regular chunkloader moving along with the mining turtles, like Direwolf20 did.

Rahhja

Jul 29, 2019
not really, I'm still on 1.4.7. This is clearly a chunkloading issue. You can try making a turtle with a regular chunkloader moving along with the mining turtles, like Direwolf20 did.
Yes it is a chunkloading issue. I just don't know what to do about it. All the turtles have chunk loaders on them and from everything I read it should work just fine.