Is it possible to cheat a certain bee into your world?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

epicninja

Jul 29, 2019
i was wondering if it was possible to cheat in bees from extra bees and stuff like that cause they dont appear in NEI and if you type in the ID you get a Bee with no stats or types. can someone tell me?

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I think the Imprinter is what you need. It lets you easily change a bee's species to any in the game.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
/give drone playername beespecies or use /give princess

for example - /give drone b0bst3r diamond gives a diamond bee

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
almost correct:
/givedrone b0bst3r Diamond gives a diamond bee
/givedrone, /giveprincess and /givequeen are one word, also the species name needs to be properly capitalized.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
/givedrone player species
/giveprincess player species
/givequeen player species
The species must have correct capitalisation. For example, you can't type diamond and expect to get a Diamond Bee.
You have to type Diamond.
Ninja'd!

epicninja

Jul 29, 2019
uhhh i know this sounds really stupid but i cant seem to figure out how to use the imprinter, i couldnt find a wiki on either :/ i put a forest drone in the top and also have it selected as the top and then i have cultivated on the bottom etc and i click it and it just stays as a forest drone

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
if you do have a "bee plugin" for NEI you can use NEI for spawning particular bee specie.
i cannot remember plugin`s name or where to get it, so dont ask me for it, but such plugin does exist.

Trunks9809

Jul 29, 2019
if you do have a "bee plugin" for NEI you can use NEI for spawning particular bee specie.
i cannot remember plugin`s name or where to get it, so dont ask me for it, but such plugin does exist.

NeiAddons is the plugin in question :) Also lets you see bee 'recipes' if you ever decide to go down the breeding route.

kittenykat

Jul 29, 2019
As for the Imprinter, how it works is the two species on the left are how you choose your resulting bee's both Primary and Secondary species. If you want a single species (i.e. Diligent Princess) you would select that species twice (i.e. Diligent / Diligent ) and then drop any princess bee in the imprinter's upper right slot.

For hybrids, you pick the dominant gene first, then the recessive gene. So for a say, Diligent-Cultivated Hybrid Drone, you would pick Diligent up top, Cultivated on the bottom, and drop in whatever drone you want to transmogrify.

Hope that's easy enough to follow. :3