Invisible Lava/Mobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyugre

Jul 29, 2019
I came outa my house in the night only to be greeted with damage coming from no where? no mobs near me showing the minimap either, I also just went mining, I found lava and it looked like it was just staying still but I went down (2 blocks away from it on its same level) only to be burned? Anyone know what this is?

EDIT: just threw some cobble into the invisible lava and they where incinerated :s

Fyugre

Jul 29, 2019
I came outa my house in the night only to be greeted with damage coming from no where? no mobs near me showing the minimap either, I also just went mining, I found lava and it looked like it was just staying still but I went down (2 blocks away from it on its same level) only to be burned? Anyone know what this is?

EDIT: just threw some cobble into the invisible lava and they where incinerated :s
Its not a texture pack issue I tried it with 2. Anyone wanna help? Almost died again :c

Creeperologist

Jul 29, 2019
likely a memory issue, I've been having the issue in ftb some and have memory of similar happening all the way back in 1.2.5 where the game would refuse to load textures once it began reaching it's limits

re logging usually fixes it though

also it might be a chunk error if it's just a giant hole

Fyugre

Jul 29, 2019
likely a memory issue, I've been having the issue in ftb some and have memory of similar happening all the way back in 1.2.5 where the game would refuse to load textures once it began reaching it's limits

re logging usually fixes it though

also it might be a chunk error if it's just a giant hole
thanks for the reply, not a giant hole, just random bits of lava missing, like when I put lava down a volcano I only see some random lava bits located around where the lava should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.