1. This section of the forums is now closed. You can post and answer support requests on the new support site here

invalid password or username! cant launch

Discussion in '[Archived] Tech Support' started by Eddoi, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddoi

Eddoi New Member

Heyo guys! i wanted to play FTB because it seems fun. but when i create an account and press launch it says invalid username or password. and cant launch! u tried to change but it wont work
  2. Meldiron

Meldiron Active Member

Do you have a valid minecraft.net account that's paid for?
    Pavlos likes this.
  3. sciguyryan

sciguyryan Active Member

This is in the wrong forum. In the future please post support request in the Tech Support forum.
  4. Eddoi

Eddoi New Member

srry scguyryan! heey. u play on geomine! with Weeze. i know weeze! Meldiron yes i got 1 !
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2012 ---
    Thank u meldiron
  5. sciguyryan

sciguyryan Active Member

Hey, yep. That's me.

You will need to check and verify your username and password is correct. If you have a valid premium account and it is not working then you are entering the information incorrectly :)
  6. Jadedcat

Jadedcat Mod Breaker Level : Expert Team Member Global Moderator Wiki Team FTB Pack Developer

Locking this and moving it to tech support. The answers above are correct. Either 1. You have a cracked version of minecraft that you did not pay for (and we will not support) or 2. you are entering you login info wrong.
    Ashzification likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.