Installing Camera Studio with FTB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyAL

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone installed the camera studio mod with FTB? I am trying to put in the jarmods of edit mod pack within the launcher but once I load up the game camera studio is no where to be found... anyways if anyone has this installed and wouldn't mind providing me with a bit of detail on how they got it to work that would be awesome.

MasterFSK

Jul 29, 2019
If you hear something about this, or if anyone knows how to get it to work, I'm also interested in this :)

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
From the installation instructions:
Code:
WITHOUT MODLOADER
Extract the archive, and add its contents (class file AND folder) into your minecraft.jar file. Don't forget to delete the [META-INF] folder from minecraft.jar, or the game won't launch and you'll get a black screen.

Since it's an .jar insert you won't see it with the mods ingame.

CrazyAL

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh okay so I guess I can't just set it up through the launcher edit modpack jar area like I would with optifine?

I'll try it in the minecraft.jar, thanks for the reply.

CrazyAL

Jul 29, 2019
I'll bump this again, still not working, I can get the game launched fine just the mod is not there or atleast the /cam commands are not anyway.

CrazyAL

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone wants to know how to get it to work install it as a "mod" not jar in the launcher.... sigh. seems to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.