Infinity: Admin Commands toolbox - pregen question

Parzival00

Jul 29, 2019
Hello - I'm using the Infinity Pack - so I have the Admin commands Toolbox mod installed. I'm trying to generate the world to reduce server world generation lag.

I was able to generate the over-world using the /pregenspawn

But I'm having a hard time with the other DIMS. Ive opened up the Nether and the Twilight in game - so the DIMS are loaded on the server.

I'm assuming I use this command I found on Google:

/pregen <dim> <minX> <maxX> <minZ> <maxZ> :
Generate a portion of world between chunk coordinates [minX,maxX] and [minZ,maxZ]

however I don't know how the Chunk dims work -
: in the Nether my current position is x-39 z 131
: in the twilight my current position is x-327 z 1055

What command would I use to generate a good amount in each of these DIMS?

Thanks,

Parz

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
If you use plugins a cauldron server maybe then delete act instead use the plugin wotldborder. Act can cause effects with mobiuscore and freeze on startup.

koyetsu

Jul 29, 2019
If you use plugins a cauldron server maybe then delete act instead use the plugin wotldborder. Act can cause effects with mobiuscore and freeze on startup.

just gonna point out that this is NOT what he asked about. he asked a specific question about a specific mod in a specific mod pack. he didn't ask about installing something that to my understanding isn't even in development any more.

i ran across this thread because i was searching for this answer also. admin command toolbox is great but what i can't figure out is what dimension # I'm in.

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
just gonna point out that this is NOT what he asked about. he asked a specific question about a specific mod in a specific mod pack. he didn't ask about installing something that to my understanding isn't even in development any more.

i ran across this thread because i was searching for this answer also. admin command toolbox is great but what i can't figure out is what dimension # I'm in.
Yes please point that out. I am sure it's very important to point that out. never mind but if I write something it is to fix the issue of the person not if the answer will match exactly his question. no idea why you see an issue to point out.... it's not helpful and and discrediting my post.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk