if you could chose a custom member level thing(like well-known) what would you chose?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I'm honestly torn between if I want mine to be "Witchery Master" like it is now, or "FTB Trackwitch"...

The struggle is real.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Not probably :p
if i asked, i think this would be the moderator reaction.
srsly_b01010_366886.jpg

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
/me checks his post/like ratio
MUHAHAH
I don't have access to the metrics needed to determine exactly what should be defined as a low ratio..., but I thinks it's pretty safe to assume your likley at the higher end of the curve........

Though If I where to setup the numbers I'd likley exclude the top and bottom 1%ers. That'll exclude devs that only post anouncements and spammers that are unlikley to ever get a like.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have access to the metrics needed to determine exactly what should be defined as a low ratio..., but I thinks it's pretty safe to assume your likley at the higher end of the curve........

Though If I where to setup the numbers I'd likley exclude the top and bottom 1%ers. That'll exclude devs that only post anouncements and spammers that are unlikley to ever get a like.
You've got 28%.

Remember, part/whole*100 :)

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
You've got 28%.

Remember, part/whole*100 :)
Yes, I know how to calculate what my percent is, but comparing mine to the whole communities is a bit more difficult. I for instance would calculate the "Low" point as the lowest 5% of active poster whether that be 10% likes or 30% likes.

Reactions: SatanicSanta