ICBMs and the modpacks that love them

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone added the ICBM mod to any of their packs? If so what was your experience using them? I have been thinking about adding them for the fun of it (secret mountain fortress with missle silos), but not sure how it plays out in game.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
As a mainly SSP player, I like ICBM only for it's turret.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
As a mainly SSP player, I like ICBM only for it's turret.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

What version of ICBM are you using? When I played around with turrents my SSP world crashed instantly. Also didnt have the laser disignator or the detonator in the mod for some reason (half of my fun). I dont remember specifically which version it was, but it was one for UE 3.0.0 which I have.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Try using the mod CraftGuide instead of relying on NEI, there seems to be issues between ICBM and NEI. I couldn't find the recipe for the turrets in NEI but they show up fine in the CraftGuide.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Try using the mod CraftGuide instead of relying on NEI, there seems to be issues between ICBM and NEI. I couldn't find the recipe for the turrets in NEI but they show up fine in the CraftGuide.
Ah, that's odd, I noticed the same thing last night when sorting out the update to my mod pack. Shows how much we rely on NEI!

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
And after upgrading AS,UECore and CalclaviaCore, the recipes are borked lol. The Reactor Turbines now takes 1 motor and 4 bricks! And I can't craft the plates at all. Best of all, Calclavia's jenkins is down and I can't DL any fixs, if any, at all.