How to make a Ingot cast? Respond ASAP

GamerBeast

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing the latest Unleashed mod pack, and I started doing tinker's construct. But I have no idea how to maek a Ingot Cast, it wont let me make it via the stencil table, is that a bug or?

Please respond ASAP, ty :)

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Put a brick on the casting table.
Put 2 buckets of liquid gold on it by the faucet.
???
Profit.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Hurr durr, I suck at tinkers, I am waaay behind I still play the Direwolf 20 pack ;__;

I'm still using Ultimate.
I tried Unleashed for a few days, but I think I need a teacher for it. There's so many things I'm not used to.

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
I used an iron ingot, it worked just fine.

You can use the aluminum-copper alloy instead of gold, just like any of the other casting molds, btw.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I used an iron ingot, it worked just fine.

You can use the aluminum-copper alloy instead of gold, just like any of the other casting molds, btw.

I tried that with an iron ingot. Didn't work, but it did on Hexxit.
It made me rage when I couldn't figure it out on Unleashed.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Alternate method: Create a blank cast (i.e. don't put ANYTHING on the tray), and then take the blank cast to the pattern stamper--the ingot pattern is the only one available for casts now. ;)

I'm still using Ultimate.
I tried Unleashed for a few days, but I think I need a teacher for it. There's so many things I'm not used to.

I started my Unleashed LP blind, if I ever find a good, free/cheap editing software, it might help somewhat. :)

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Alternate method: Create a blank cast (i.e. don't put ANYTHING on the tray), and then take the blank cast to the pattern stamper--the ingot pattern is the only one available for casts now. ;)

He removed even that in the latest version. Gotta cast it from an existing ingot-like object now.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
how do I get the bowstring then to make a bow?

The same way you get everything else? Make a pattern. Stick things into the part builder with the pattern.

The difference with bowstrings is that they only have two valid materials so far. String and Enchanted Cloth.

GamerBeast

Jul 29, 2019
I've made a normal patter for the bowstring, and put it into the part builder with one string, do I need more or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Nvm, I found out i need 3 string