How to add Redstone mods to DivineRPG

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Murloc

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, i have a server running with friends in RPG Immersion pack (it's DivineRPG basicly) and i want to add the Redpower items that come with the mod to the server. The reason behind that is we are trying to make something out of "Dark Bridge" and the vanilla redstone items are not helping us really...

Anyone that have knowledge on that would be needed here, i need to know if first they are compatible ( i heard there's alot of problems when you mix mods, like items ID) and what steps should i follow to make it work on both server side and client.

Edit: What i need is the Redstone Wire that stick to wall and such. I know some of you might think "Why don't you use Slowpoke modpack". the reason is, we don't want machines in our world, they make server lag most of the times and that would not fit with our current state of mind.

Thanks alot for your feedback.

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, i have a server running with friends in RPG Immersion pack (it's DivineRPG basicly) and i want to add the Redpower items that come with the mod to the server. The reason behind that is we are trying to make something out of "Dark Bridge" and the vanilla redstone items are not helping us really...

Anyone that have knowledge on that would be needed here, i need to know if first they are compatible ( i heard there's alot of problems when you mix mods, like items ID) and what steps should i follow to make it work on both server side and client.

Edit: What i need is the Redstone Wire that stick to wall and such. I know some of you might think "Why don't you use Slowpoke modpack". the reason is, we don't want machines in our world, they make server lag most of the times and that would not fit with our current state of mind.

Thanks alot for your feedback.

You need to install all of red power to get the red alloy wire, which means you would get a ton of machines, as well as all of red powers world gen, which may or may not cause problems with DivineRPG's world gen.

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
You need to install all of red power to get the red alloy wire, which means you would get a ton of machines, as well as all of red powers world gen, which may or may not cause problems with DivineRPG's world gen.

http://www.eloraam.com/download-redpower/
you can get core and digital, which will skip the machines and world gen.

"All installations need RedPower Core. Logic, Wiring, and Lighting have been packaged as Digital. World, Machine, and Control have been packaged as Mechanical. For use with other mods, RedPower Compat is a new module which includes additional support for cross-mod compatibility."

You probably want the configs from one of the packs and then Redpower core, digital, and Compatibility.

Reactions: southernfriedbb

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.eloraam.com/download-redpower/
you can get core and digital, which will skip the machines and world gen.

"All installations need RedPower Core. Logic, Wiring, and Lighting have been packaged as Digital. World, Machine, and Control have been packaged as Mechanical. For use with other mods, RedPower Compat is a new module which includes additional support for cross-mod compatibility."

You probably want the configs from one of the packs and then Redpower core, digital, and Compatibility.
Wow, good to know. Glad I was wrong. How do you smelt Red alloy without the alloy furnace?

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, good to know. Glad I was wrong. How do you smelt Red alloy without the alloy furnace?
I don't know what all is divided into the packs, but imagine the basic red alloy furnace is in the wiring pack and the bluelectric furnace -- and all bluelectric machines are in the mechanical pack.