Horrible Xycraft bug.. Massive frustration.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
Well I just lost days of bee breeding work because of a Xycraft related bug it seems.

In my beed building I have the roof made of Xycraft Glass viewers and my bee needed some vines SO I tried to place a vine on the wall and it crashed me..

From that point on I could not log back in without crashing..

Apparently It has to do with connected textures from what I seen in the console. The vine was put on the inside wall of the building directly under the glass viewer roof.

Just a warning so no one else makes this mistake and potentially looses crap tons of work because of it like me. Its stuff like this that makes me take long breaks from games.. I'm trying not to get to mad but its hard when you spend hours and hours and hours breeding bees and You cant even cheat them back in to make up for bug because you cant cheat in mutated bees from my knowledge.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried MCEditing out the glass or the vine? You can as far as I know put in any bee with the Imprinter, unless he changed it somehow. Can you also post the error log here? Maybe someone may be able to find a possible solution without resorting to 'cheating' or MCEdit. Here is hoping that you get it fixed or have a backup. Good luck.

Edit: Be sure to make a backup before you do any editing or anything suggested to keep it safe.

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried MCEditing out the glass or the vine? You can as far as I know put in any bee with the Imprinter, unless he changed it somehow. Can you also post the error log here? Maybe someone may be able to find a possible solution without resorting to 'cheating' or MCEdit. Here is hoping that you get it fixed or have a backup. Good luck.

Edit: Be sure to make a backup before you do any editing or anything suggested to keep it safe.

I have a backup made every night but you can get a lot of stuff done in 1 day. I lost 1 days worth of stuff but I got ALOT of stuff done in that day.. I was in game from morning till night working on bees.

Heres the latest crash report. It doesnt seem to say anything about connected textures in this report but on the minecraft console during the crash it mentions connected textures.
http://pastebin.com/H3KnHzNy

I tried to have someone just destroy the blocks in the area that I tried placing the vine but as soon as they rendered the area they would crash also.