Horizons modpack bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davemercer

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, when i try to add Optifine C8 at the pack, crash with this error: 2013-12-08 21:06:08 [INFO] [STDOUT] TConstruct Environment: DO NOT REPORT THIS CRASH! Unsupported mods in environment: optifine

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
It says it all, Tinkers Construct cannot be installed with OptiFine, remove OptiFine to fix

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, the servers are under heavy load, it should let you download in a while, by then there will be a new launcher update too hopefully.

General_Temujin

Jul 29, 2019
I got heavy amounts of lag even though my computer is a beast w/ 8 GB of ram shouldn't hardcore lag, and then runs out of memory

Davemercer

Jul 29, 2019
It says it all, Tinkers Construct cannot be installed with OptiFine, remove OptiFine to fix
Is not so simple: i really need optifine, then i've tryed to remove tinker construct and all her add-on, but then there is a problem with metallurgy...

Gaz_

FTB App
Team Member
Web Developer
Global Moderator
Feb 4, 2013
We are aware of the issues regarding the recent update to our launcher and the issues regarding the new modpacks. We are working on getting them fixed asap. Please keep an eye out on our twitter @FTB_Team or the forums for any updates.

Fixes that you can try:

Force Updating the modpack and wait 2-5min before closing the launcher after the download has finished

Status
Not open for further replies.