Hi need someone to play tppi with

canalpa

Jul 29, 2019
hi i created this thread because i need someone to play ftb-tppi modpack with i have friends that play mc but their computers are not strong enough to play a heavily modded modpack and im alone :D i tried to play in an online server but things you can do is so much limited they restrict mods and stuff so i need a friend that we can play together for a long time and if there would be more people it would be much better i mean if i find 4 friends here it would be awesome to play tppi modpack with them :) ok the information is below

İm from europe so it would be best for you to be in europe too otherwise there will be ping
im 17 years old high school 2nd class

i can perfectly undrstand english but when im talking im not that good i speak properly clear but may pause 1 or 2 times while speaking

it would be good if we could team up 4 persons i mean im 1 and if i find 3 more people from here it would be super cool

i know a little bit about the mods some of them pretty good but god there is like 200 mods :D

the server will be in europe so there can be ping if you are far away i mean americans get like 150ms if thats cool with you its ok

ok you can call me from skype
skype id= canalpa

thanks for reading have a good day :)