Help With Repair Enchantment plz!?

Garies

Jul 29, 2019
How do I make a brain in a jar? the "r" doesn't work in the NEI interface.
The repair does work on the 'axe of the stream', but im trying to enchant a book and not getting it.

zylos

Jul 29, 2019
I never made one, the guy who worked magic did. It takes the research I know that. All I can say is out of those 250 books I only had 2 repairs.

OmegaJasam

Jul 29, 2019
How do I make a brain in a jar? the "r" doesn't work in the NEI interface.
The repair does work on the 'axe of the stream', but im trying to enchant a book and not getting it.

You need to get quite deep in the reserch tree. Most Thaum items are then built in its alter, and dfon't show up in nei

Garies

Jul 29, 2019
lol, what i meant on research was that i'd google it, so i've found out you have to research items, so how do i do that? (Im at work today, unlimited internet :D, at home my internet is very limited, so ill see if there's a youtube vid explaining it..)

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
lol, what i meant on research was that i'd google it, so i've found out you have to research items, so how do i do that? (Im at work today, unlimited internet :D, at home my internet is very limited, so ill see if there's a youtube vid explaining it..)
Research is done at the research table (two tables put together with scribing tools used on them).

To be honest, the easiest way of learning TC3 is either watching the DW20 videos, or use a wand on a bookcase. The Thauminominominominomicon has most of the starting information.

Icarus White

Jul 29, 2019
You need to get quite deep in the reserch tree. Most Thaum items are then built in its alter, and dfon't show up in nei
This isn't precisely correct...
The elemental tools are enchantable with Repair, and do require a lot of research and the altar. However, the plain thaumium tools can also get Repair, and only require the T1 thaumium research - essentially, you just transmute some thaumium, and use it to make picks and whatnot like any other metal.

Garies

Jul 29, 2019
Thanx for all the help and replies!!
I did some research on youtube and found out how to start the whole thaumcraft setup, I've already researched some stuff in the tree, but i struggle here and there still. But will go up to the jars so I can do the whole xp thing with the brain in a jar. Try to get the repair enchantment faster.. did 2 double chest + some more books and no repair yet..
Is there by any chance a way you can transfer the repair from one tool to anohter? Thaumium sword to the Axe of the stream?

Garies

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, help still please.
So I've got my 4x T5 Zombie Pigmen spawners, and now have 4x Brain in the Jars.
This works great, but is there a way to kill a lot of the Pigmen at the same time? So that my XP and the
Brain in the Jars fill up more quickly? (I tried instant damage, and then weakness and instant damage potions
but that didn't work at all)

Thanx!

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, help still please.
So I've got my 4x T5 Zombie Pigmen spawners, and now have 4x Brain in the Jars.
This works great, but is there a way to kill a lot of the Pigmen at the same time? So that my XP and the
Brain in the Jars fill up more quickly? (I tried instant damage, and then weakness and instant damage potions
but that didn't work at all)

Thanx!
they are undead so use splash healing potions

Garies

Jul 29, 2019
Auto enchant you say? I'll give that a try, thanx!

BTW all, I finally got my Thaumcraft research done so I can craft another axe of the stream, on my second axe I got a repair!! So my original problem is solved, THANX a million for all off you guys' help!!
Now I can cut down unlimited redwood trees(with a lot of ease) and gather sapling for my Biomass productions!!