Request Help with a (Little?) modpack

L

LexSama

(hopefully i get this right this time)

Ello, i am working on making a little modpack to my tiny little friends server (there's 6 of us in all)
however each time i have tried this in the past i have found all tho the server is fun it ends up dead within under a month (normally do to one mod or another damaging the world data beyond repair)

i am posting this here incase anyone is willing to lend a hand, with either putting it all together or just lending me some tools that help with running a server like this, i have run many servers before but only the ones with modpacks i have made break in under a month, and before you ask, the reason i want to do to a custom modpack for my group is that all other modpacks have stuff for most of the members but normally leaves one or two longing for more of what they like, and those that gives everyone what they want has so much extra that its a big strain on the little laptop i run the server off of.

Players wants/likes (they dont know i am doing this)
player 1 & 2

the Deco style mods, the big ones are Chisel 2, forge micro blocks, forestry (with the add on for it) Biblio and deco craft

Palyer 3

Likes food related mods pam's harvest craft (with the brewing addons) hunger over haul, and agricraft (i think this one has addons for other mods plants)

Player 4

likes tech base mods i think their main one is build craft (for the pipes) solar flux and thermal Expansion

player 5

likes to have magic mods thuamcraft (with addons) is normaly good for them, they also started liking Botania lately

things we all like (player 6 is covered by everything else)

Carpenters blocks very usefull for making things look nice
Appliedenergistics is nice but from what i under stand is load heavy so may not be good
Inventory tweaks
Iron chest
Nei
Extra Utilies
simplyjetpack
storagedrawers
journeymap (pretty sure this is the minimap everyone favors )
and tinkers construct (with the leveling addon not sure what its called off the top of my head)

and what i would like as the server runner

HQM (to use as a gateway system into getting supply's)
Custom NPCs (very usefull for giving out key things in a fair way)
also whatever mod lets you spawn a full void world

i am going to work on a list of the mods i want to put into the modpack based off my players likes/dislikes, i hope to keep the finished modpack to be around 50ish mods (counting addons as well)
and i know I'll be building this in 1.7.10 unless someone knows of a food related mod in 1.8 that is like or better then Pam's harvest craft as i think that's the only mod holding me in 1.7.10

some things i don't know but wish i did on server updating
if i update the questbook for HQM on the server will all players have to update it as well or dose the servers ver override theirs?
using minetwerker can i disable stuff you can get from Ex-nihilo sieve like no ores from sand?

thank you for your time