Height Map Projector..not working in Monster 1.1.0?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

joseff amador

Jul 29, 2019
Height Map Projector..not working in Monster 1.1.0?

I am either doing it wrong, or it simply isn't working. I put the map in (after the cartographer has mapped the area), and the Projector does not display anything. I even scroll the layers in the GUI up/down, but nothing is there at all. Totally blank, other than the red/green squares.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running into this one too. I've tried a few different maps, a few different graphics settings, and I'm out of ideas.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Surely you can use your imagination to visualize that the height map projector simply doesn't output a hologram above it. Any screenshot I provide would simply be a Height Map Projector sitting there, not doing anything ;)
The info is in the details. ;)

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Surely you can use your imagination to visualize that the height map projector simply doesn't output a hologram above it. Any screenshot I provide would simply be a Height Map Projector sitting there, not doing anything ;)

My imagination only renders in 2-D and would be useless trying to help with your issue.

Reactions: RealSketch

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Here Ham, since I like you so much, I'll give you a screenie of all the 3D rendering going on here:

tR1s83a.png

Here's what the GUI looks like:

3duGcUY.png

Reactions: RealSketch