GreifPrevention + Warded Blocks & Glass dupe

TheTiGuR

Jul 29, 2019
Had a player stumble across this and am curious if anyone has experienced it and what, if any resolutions you might have. Also, I have searched on the forums, but haven't seen anything regarding this specifically, but if I missed, please let me know. Thanks!

Ultimate 1.1.2

If a player places Ward Glass or Blocks (warded door not included) in a claim that they are not trusted in, the block will place, but it is also left in their inventory. They can then break the block they just placed and recover it, resulting in a duped warded block/glass.

Obviously I can remove the blocks from being able to be placed, but that is far from ideal and would prefer a better solution. Any suggestions out there?

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed this bug as well and I hate to say that I have no solution currently. Hopefully someone does find one out.

TheDJParadox

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately. That is a clash with ThaumCraft, as the blocks are designed to be indestructible. When the player attempts to place the block, ThaumCraft forces a tile-place. It's nothing that is easily fixed and could only be a possible fix should ThaumCraft use a different mechanic.