GREGTECH NEI RECIPE LOOK UP SOUND FIX (1.6.4)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
As far as I've been able to tell thus far from various forum posts, it's just people with both Factorization and Gregtech. I have yet to be able to pin down exactly what the problem is, as both mods have quite a lot of code to look through and an accidental conflict/override is a lot harder to spot than a purposeful addition. Greg is usually very up front about when he does something like this and he has stated that it isn't his code doing this/not his intention for this to be happening.

So basically this whole thread is just the typical 'something bad happened so its automatically Gregs fault regardless of what mod actually caused it'
--Greg could say 'I like icecream' and someone on here will start a thread complaining about it.

That aside- thanks for helping to clear the issue up.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
So basically this whole thread is just the typical 'something bad happened so its automatically Gregs fault regardless of what mod actually caused it'
--Greg could say 'I like icecream' and someone on here will start a thread complaining about it.
reputation is a bitch. i dont think there is much to add about this situation.

Reactions: Fuzzlewhumper
Status
Not open for further replies.