Green message

Fyugre

Jul 29, 2019
I got a message while I was playing FTB DW20, I forget what it said but am I little curious as to what it is.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
it was something about flux and giving potion effects, right?

Edit: it was "the air arround you becomes filled* (I don't remember the word) with strange energies"

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
man thats funny I cant remember when/what/why or how but can some one tell me what that means.....cut down on the drugs at least the hard ones,oh & why not try pressing T....

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Yeap that was it

this means your are doing too much TC magic with out the correct setup, if you have a good setup you are not dumping lots of unused aspects into the aura, there are many vids on this so will not bother going into it, google is your friend.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
well, I have every research, but my flux is dangerous always because I'm too lazy to create alembics :p

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
well, I have every research, but my flux is dangerous always because I'm too lazy to create alembics :p
High flux can be advantageous, if one desires a close-to-home locale for which to farm animus, along with...mutatio, methinks, and various elemental essentia and some praecantio, I think.