Open Glitchy blocks after return from The End

Bitty

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Glitchy blocks after return from The End

Pack Version 3.0.5

What is the bug? Server is running on a separate machine on my local network.

Video of discovery at https://www.twitch.tv/justcallmebitty/v/115863560 starting at 49:45. Figuring out how it was broken and how to repair starts at just before the 55 minute mark.

After returning from the End, Ender IO, Refined Storage, and Get Ya' Tanks Here in two chunks were messed up in some way. This happened to me again after repairing the damage and going to the End and back again.

Ender IO conduits had the black outline block (the one you see briefly as you place it). Breaking and replacing those blocks corrected the issue. Some would correct themselves if the block next to them was broken.

Refined Storage items weren't working (had to break and replace the controller), or were altered in some way (importers were turned the wrong way). There appeared to be an issue with crafters that were pointing at chests as well (sorry there's not more detail about this, the texture was messed up and I couldn't be sure).

I had a Get Ya' Tanks Here tank upgraded to the lapis tier that had an invalid block texture ( the pink and black checkerboard). Breaking and replacing corrected it.

Mod & Version Ender IO: EnderIO-1.10.2-3.1.161.jar
Get Ya' Tanks Here: Gtyh-1.10.2-2.0.0.18.jar
Refined Storage: refinedstorage-1.2.17

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? In my world, yes. I don't know if it would be in others. I have set that world aside if you want/need a copy.

I'm unable to post the logs because the site says it's currently unable to handle the request when I try .

Known Fix Break and replace effected blocks.

M

Mizgavin

I've experienced the same bug with the ender io conduits and refined storage.