Funny or wild goals to obtain?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

The_Enemys

Jul 29, 2019
Make a bulk transport network using Railcraft, capable of automatically loading and routing full trains to various locations, including collecting resources from quarries and delivering fuel (localized power sources of course), collecting oil and transporting that to a dedicated refinery, and providing passenger transport through jumpseats on the trains and appropriate use of disembarking tracks.

On the malicious side, use this trick on a server:
2013-06-14_21.44.19.png
I had the idea earlier to use crafting table facades on, say, a structure pipe (or normal pipe, really) and maybe add a gate for unusual GUI behaviour as opposed to making the crafting table look plain broken, then I saw on Dire's videos Soaryn's use of facades on the ME Interfaces, and Dire saying he hadn't seen a more pointless use of facades. I figured I could beat that (the glass facades on a full block in the middle), then had the idea to use the Interface for the fake crafting table because you wouldn't miss it with a right click like you might with a gate. The third block is a crafting table for comparison.

Reactions: jokermatt999

motorhue

Jul 29, 2019
Design a turtle that plays the entire game for you.
Say, start with giving yourself a mining turtle and a chest and some coal, make it mine until it has enough resources for a crafting turtle,
craft that turtle, make it craft x, then build y, then search for z etc etc.
How far can you get?

zorn

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an way to make turtles do simple things without a huge learning curve? Like just making it move to a location and do a simple task, is there some sort of 'this is how you do SIMPLE programming for a turtle' webpage somewhere?

dakamojo

Jul 29, 2019
My favorite silly challenge is the 10x10x10 melon. Grow melons in such a way to create a 10x10x10 solid cube of melons. Obviously don't use silk tough or any fertilizer.