Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Father was not the only homunculus of his nature. There is another, and he has named himself the new Father, creating new homunculi to serve him.

Central has not been totally unaware of this, and Fuhrer Mustang has locked down the city in its totality to contain the new threat. Nobody gets in, or out. Not until the threat has been safely neutralised and the new Father is dead.

WELCOME, WELCOME! TO FULLMETAL WEREWOLF: BROTHERHOOD!

This game will be based primarily off of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I might use some elements of the original Fullmetal Alchemist, I might not.

This is my first game in a good long while, and this is an untested game, so if utterly everything goes to pot… blame Pyure.

Rules, roles and order of kills:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VgKhINk4Wdf8y0SyeM54B-qAPqp2OGjgqLxchRoqTZY/edit?usp=sharing

Signed up list:
1) Dylanpiera
2) LivingAngryCheese
3) Someone Else
4) Lethosos
5) Pyure
6) RealKC
7) RJS
8) SpwnX
9) Goreae
10) Sorazodia
11) Fraction2
12) Victini
13) Fowltief
14) Vikestep
15) Strikingwolf
16) Dragonfang
17) Sgbros
18) Shazam

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Last edited:
Reactions: Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
My goal for this game is to make the_j have a stroke.

I just fired off my first volley via pms. He should be experiencing dizziness shortly.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I've no idea what site to use for those, but it's GMT.
Ok so apparently its 9:35 GMT right now, which means the day ends in 23:30 from this point for everyone else's reference.

(That's a 4PM day end for everyone living in a civilized time zone, you know, EST)

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote goreae, by chance, is there any reason that you voted for fowltief? He already had a vote so I'm curious <_<

Also, everyone, please let me show you my latest creation :D
fw0UQjc.jpg

Reactions: Fraction2