FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 Griefprevention Config

BreakingReality

Jul 29, 2019
hey any chance you can fix Diamond pipes and some ME blocks, i can still access them with your config but everything else seems to be working fine. Also smeltery control I have access to even though it says you need permission warning.

Kittykiller

Jul 29, 2019
There is no way of stopping diamond pipes :(.

As for the other things you can open the UI but you won't be able to do anything.

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
As a side note this works great for a Direwolf20 Grief Prevention config... thank you FTB for keeping config ids the same across packs and thank you KittyKiller for your hard work :D

TigerXtrm

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming I entered everything correctly, this list is not preventing Nuclear Generators or Nukes from wiping out a claim. I did several tests with this setup loaded, made sure the ID's were proper. Made a regular claim for myself and an admin claim next to it. Then set up a reactor to blow up. It ignored the claims completely and just left a gaping crater. Doing the same with regular TNT, with surface explosions turned on, resulted in an explosion that left the claim intact.

So what is the 'explodable' list supposed to do? I assumed it was to identify which blocks generate an explosion so GP can then block them or make them follow the claim rules. Is this at all possible or should I just turn off explosions for reactors and such?

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
From my understanding that list is to let things explode and not cause an infinite exploding item.

I agree with KittyKiller. If you make a Buildcraft engine explode without it being on that list it's not pretty.. I'm not sure that the damage from Nukes could actually be stopped as Forge is missing the correct events (OnBlockAdd and OnBlockRemove?). This is supposed to be fixed at some point in the future..

TigerXtrm

Jul 29, 2019
Ah alright, that would explain why it didn't work as I expected :p. Luckily the explosive force of Nukes and Reactors can be changed in the mod config. So I'll just lower it or turn it off completely.