Casual Server FTB Unhinged Server - Asia - Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
Small server, running Unhinged, 24/7, situated in Southeast Asia is now looking for an additional six members to join an existing community of four. On account of latency and time zones, applicants from Southeast Asia will be given preference in that regards. Usual rules apply, no deliberate destruction of player property, theft, or irresponsibility. Rules are subject to changes when the situation arises. The server is currently running MCPC+ Legacy and as such, Bukkit plugins such as CoreProtect and Essentials are present.

The following functions are disabled:
  • Mystcraft age creation, on account of server specs
  • Mining laser usage
  • Placement of TNT (both normal and industrial)
  • Nukes
Modular Powersuit recipes are set to use Gregtech versions. Configuration files can be provided if requested. Chunk-loading is not restricted as long as users are responsibly using them. Apply by providing your IGN, age, location and a set of reasons for wanting approval. Lengthy responses are encouraged. There is no age requirement to join this server at the moment, but we expect applicants to be mature at the very least. Accepted applications will be contacted via PM. If there are any other questions regarding the server, I will respond to them.

vyoshka456

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vyoshka456
I want to play FTB unhinged because its my favorite mod pack and your location is near here. so no lag,more fun!!! THANKS!!!

sros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sros1995
I want to play FTB unhinged because its my favorite mod is Gregtech and a good community

HyosHi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HyosHi11
Well a local server for one is a huge bonus, and an active community is what I'm seeking for. I'm fine with the rules, glad that there's no limit to chunk loading. Yay to no lag! Do hope to hear from you soon. :)

mathman21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mathman21
I really like white listed servers because ,from my experience, they are more trust worthy. I like that chunk loading is not banned, it is really uncommon. Now something else is that i cant seem to find an unhinged server, all of them are either too laggy, have too many banned items, or just simply wont work. I am unfamailiar with some of these mods in this modpack but most of them i know how they work, such as greg tech, or power armor.I am as you can see a good writer as well. Please whitelist me. if you need my skype it is mathman212. I truly hope i get whitelisted.[DOUBLEPOST=1390005317][/DOUBLEPOST]U.S.A that is

maxloo2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxloo2
Haven't played FTB server for a long while due to lack of server in Asia region,
saw this server and hoped to join =P

Taidel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Taidel
I'm coming back to minecraft after a long break, this server has everything I like: small white-listed community, gregger's tech, no nukes :D