Open Server FTB Ultimate Pack - Factions - PVP - 100 Slots - 32GB ECC RAM - No Banned Items!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

supernerdyharry

Jul 29, 2019
hvdlk0.jpg
IP: FTB.SchemeSanctum.com
xmo6c7.jpg
Banned Items:
No Banned items! ( Canvas bag was banned but we fixed dupe bug)
We aim to hardly any Items banned. We keep in all the fun items such as nukes to increase your griefing experience

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Hopping on right now, seems like it would be fun. Look forward to it :)

Also, do you have factions allowing to protect land enabled? That sort of takes away from the grieving/raiding part, as if you just make a faction, nobody can get your stuff, unless they drop like a nuke or something on your house, which would be a little too much effort :c

EDIT: Tried to get on, said we have a different version of the Twilight forest? 1.15.4 is the version found on your server, I am using the reccomended ultimate pack.

supernerdyharry

Jul 29, 2019
yes we do have factions but you can grief some one with a faction base if you kill them and make there power go down or just have more power than them

supernerdyharry

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe have been on the auto restart we have an auto restart every hour and the auto restart takes around 30 seconds to restart

supernerdyharry

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry we where doing updates its back up now although there is currently no spawning as we are creating a new spawn

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, when you Say 100 slots, have you tested 100 slots with people playing or have you just set the server limit to that and presumed its like a normal minecraft server. Honest question because if you can host 100 people lag free, i want to know how & what your hosting on, because with the server im with we can only just get over 67 players without starting to lag.