FTB Trident Cauldron Server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Gattinos

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Trident Cauldron Server
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Trident
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I don't know how to create a FTB Trident Cauldron server, can someone upload me FTB Trident server with Cauldron? Thanks :p :p :p
Or add me on skype to help me (darkbokydark)

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Download Cauldron for the Forge version Trident uses. If the Cauldron dowload has Cauldron install.jar, run that first and then upload the Cauldron server.jar and the library files. Launch the server with Cauldron server.jar.

Gattinos

Jul 29, 2019
Download Cauldron for the Forge version Trident uses. If the Cauldron dowload has Cauldron install.jar, run that first and then upload the Cauldron server.jar and the library files. Launch the server with Cauldron server.jar.

I get this error when i start the server:
A problem occurred running the Server launcher.Server process finished

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
If the pack has Fastcraft, remove that and start the server. If it still doesn't start, put the log on pastebin and post the link.