FTB Server Staff needed. Admins Mods Plugin coders

mchugh214

Jul 29, 2019
Coke Craft Is a new FTB Infinite evolved server that will be open to the pubic and we are looking for dedicated staff to fill positions. If you think you have what it takes please skype me your application to james.mchugh.

Positions Open:

plugin script write or set up (1)

Admins (2)

Mod (1)

Builders (2)

Application Format:

Position Applying for:

IRL FIRST Name:

IGN:

Why do you think you would be a good part of our team?

What Skills can you bring to our team?

Why should we trust you?

E

ekuzi44

Position Applying for:Admin

IRL FIRST Name:Aston

IGN:ekuzi44

Why do you think you would be a good part of our team? I am a great people person I get real joy out of helping and making people feel more welcome.

What Skills can you bring to our team? I have a lot of knowledge when it come's to the way servers/communities should run and what makes them run smoothly. I also have some knowledge of plugins and mods so if anything major happened i could lend a helping hand.

Why should we trust you? Like i said i love making people happy and feel welcome so being a trust worthy person is all part of that.

Mosh Bosh

Jul 29, 2019
Position Applying for: Admin

IRL FIRST Name: Josh

IGN: MoshBosh

Why do you think you would be a good part of our team? I have lots of experience in the past with managing and administrating servers, most likely the most out of anyone else who applies.

What Skills can you bring to our team? As stated above, I have a lot of experience. I have been a key member of the managment team in a GMOD community, at any one time across our servers we would have 70+ players and in the holidays peaking 100/100 players on our most popular server. For said community I was one of two who dealt with day to day runnings, weather this be server maintainance or dealing with rogue administrators. I was mainly in charge of our forums, doing everything from basic installs to configuring permissions and handling reports.

Why should we trust you? As stated above, I have been in the management team for a medium-large sized community in the past, I managed to work my way up from the lowest rank and was even trusted with things like the finances and payments of the server which were in excess of $200/month.

mchugh214

Jul 29, 2019
Position Applying for:Admin

IRL FIRST Name:Aston

IGN:ekuzi44

Why do you think you would be a good part of our team? I am a great people person I get real joy out of helping and making people feel more welcome.

What Skills can you bring to our team? I have a lot of knowledge when it come's to the way servers/communities should run and what makes them run smoothly. I also have some knowledge of plugins and mods so if anything major happened i could lend a helping hand.

Why should we trust you? Like i said i love making people happy and feel welcome so being a trust worthy person is all part of that.

You can come join the server I have sent you a message with the IP. You will be on trial for mod tho till proven you are worthy. Don't see much details in your application. Make sure to tell us where you applied in the chat on game

IRL FIRST Name: Josh

IGN: MoshBosh

Why do you think you would be a good part of our team? I have lots of experience in the past with managing and administrating servers, most likely the most out of anyone else who applies.

What Skills can you bring to our team? As stated above, I have a lot of experience. I have been a key member of the managment team in a GMOD community, at any one time across our servers we would have 70+ players and in the holidays peaking 100/100 players on our most popular server. For said community I was one of two who dealt with day to day runnings, weather this be server maintainance or dealing with rogue administrators. I was mainly in charge of our forums, doing everything from basic installs to configuring permissions and handling reports.

Why should we trust you? As stated above, I have been in the management team for a medium-large sized community in the past, I managed to work my way up from the lowest rank and was even trusted with things like the finances and payments of the server which were in excess of $200/month.

You have been accepted as admin please come join the server and make sure you tell me or one of the staff that you applied. I have messaged you the IP.

S

Swam_

IRL FIRST Name: Dylan

IGN: Swam_

Why do you think you would be a good part of our team? I know a lot of the mods, i like hanging around in chat, and I can help people with a lot of things.

What Skills can you bring to our team? Well I can bring more help, I have been staff on a modded server before, so i have some experience. I'm on a lot when i get home from school, and I'm on pretty much all day on the weekends.

Why should we trust you? Iv held a staff position on a modded server before, so i have some experience.

cederjack

Jul 29, 2019
Position Applying for: Mod/Admin

IRL FIRST Name: Jayson

IGN: cederjack

There are a few reasons I think I would make a good team member, so let me list them off. Firstly, I have experience in server administrating. I used to own a sever, Along with being admin or mod on a few. Secondly I know a few ways to make some players stay instead of just passing though. I play enough minecraft to know what people want. Third is I work well in a team. I am used to having to work with two or three people, but sometimes by myself as well. Lastly I have been playing modded for about ( my estimate ) 475 hours? maybe more? So I know what needs to be limited or banned all together.

Like I said, I used to own a server, so I know what plugins to recommend , how to configure most of them. I also know how to get a base income for the server, last server I worked on, made about 175 in its last 8 purchases.

Why should we trust you?
Well, I have worked in the business before, I know how to handle a server, and why would I have any reason to be malicious?

mchugh214

Jul 29, 2019
Position Applying for: Mod/Admin

IRL FIRST Name: Jayson

IGN: cederjack

There are a few reasons I think I would make a good team member, so let me list them off. Firstly, I have experience in server administrating. I used to own a sever, Along with being admin or mod on a few. Secondly I know a few ways to make some players stay instead of just passing though. I play enough minecraft to know what people want. Third is I work well in a team. I am used to having to work with two or three people, but sometimes by myself as well. Lastly I have been playing modded for about ( my estimate ) 475 hours? maybe more? So I know what needs to be limited or banned all together.

Like I said, I used to own a server, so I know what plugins to recommend , how to configure most of them. I also know how to get a base income for the server, last server I worked on, made about 175 in its last 8 purchases.

Why should we trust you?
Well, I have worked in the business before, I know how to handle a server, and why would I have any reason to be malicious?

Please find an email telling you where to login. You have been accepted to the team for moderator.

Z

Zeronos

Position Applying for: Builder/Mod/Plugin Setup(If Still Needed)

IRL FIRST Name: Nate

IGN: Zeronos

I am very kind to players and always tend to stay calm while working with others problems, everyone has a story and its always nice to listen and learn to make a tough decision. I am decent at building and can get creative at times. I don't like cheating at all, and find it a stupid excuse for anyone that cheats as staff. Everyone on the staff I have met are all so funny and cool :D Mass_Choas is probably my favorite :D

I am an Okay Builder, I just honestly like building cool looking things to make the server more attractive :D I have experience as a Moderator and Admin as I have been one on a rather popular Anime server for the last year. And I have a decent knowledge of plugins to a point where setting them up isnt very hard for me and I enjoy problem solving so its around my alley :)

Why should we trust you?
You shouldn't trust me to be honest, you really shouldnt trust anyone, but you can put trust in me to do my job, because when it comes down to it I do my job in the end :D Like I said before, I find cheating to be stupid and useless, its not what the server is meant for, its Expert mode, not creative mode, so dont make it that way.

I hope that you will concider my application :) And I hope you have a wonderful day! :D
Mail or Msg me on Coke Craft if you would like my Skype :D

Zombiekiller216

Jul 29, 2019
Position Applying for: Builder/Mod

IRL FIRST Name: Justin

IGN:
ZombiePlayz

I like helping people if they have a problem with something, I am very kind with people and know how to handle certain situations. I am a Owner on another FTB server, so I help a lot with plugins and many other things. I am a Youtuber and A IT helper for school.

When I get bored I start to build things, amazing things, I would like to make the spawn a lot better in decorations and design to! Like I said I know a lot of plugins because I am a Owner on another FTB Server. If someone is mad, I can resolve the problem and make the server a lot friendly.

Why should we trust you?

We trust, basically, because of who we are and how we learned greet the world. I think you should trust me because, when i get assigned something, I do the work. I make sure it's done. I have no reason why people take there time to dupe or cheat, I think it's stupid. Im not trying to copy off of Zeronos, but I really think the same way of dupers and cheaters.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you accept me. If you want to contact me on Skype ask me on the FTB Infinity Server or /msg me. :) - ZombiePlayz