Open Server FTB [RP Immersion Pack] Fantasy FTB RPG Public Server!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Skidsftb

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Fantasy FTB with the Immersion pack. Over one hundred mob types! 8 Worlds! New weapons and Armor! With a great Friendly community.

Server running 35 slots which can be increased as more players join, running dedicated server intel core i7 @ 3.4 GHz with 12GB RAM

Come join us for fun and games.

Some features are

Bukkit Plugins - Economy, Essentials, Chestshop and many more plugins and more to come!
Player ran market.
Home command. (Up to 3)
Soon coming are in game games like Capture the Flag, Paintball,
Chunk Protection
PVP - KeepInventory

Banned stuff? Dream Dust and Arcana Portal

Donators to the server can earn Godbow or Godsword for $5 (These are powerful mod variants not the usual)

So come and immerse yourself and become part of our community !

Download for FTB Launcher
http://www.feed-the-beast.com/

Choose the RPG Immersion Pack. Click Launch and it will download any files needed to play.

Server IP
rpg.fantasyftb.com

Website!
http://fantasyftb.com/home (Also details here to our other servers which include a gregtech enabled Ultimate server based in UK (Whitelisted) and Another Ultimate server based in America without Gregtech).

Screenshots!

A Portal Room
1PpYJcp.png

The Spawn Building
TCTA3wX.png

One of the new realms
viTXEEw.jpg

Market Place
2iEz8JH.jpg

Skidsftb

Jul 29, 2019
Brand new spawn area up nearly have reached 200 players in such a short period of time! come and join the fun

Skidsftb

Jul 29, 2019
Built lots of things on the server! Friendly growing community, 800 players and counting on RPG server

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
I see your builds and the inner rpg architect inside me is scratching at the walls. Mostly to come in there and build something epic.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Feel free to come and join us, trust me you will have a good time!

Sadly the only thing that kinda off puts me is how you have land protection set at 4 chunks "maximum" to non-donors for no additional way of getting more legit in the game without donating which is only 10. To me you should add the ability to purchase additional chunks at the fee of like 750 per additional chunk. As a builder being forced into that kind of situation really doesn't play well with me. know what i mean? Also it gives your economy a additional sink. That way you don't have players hoarding money. It gives them a reason to spend it.

Skidsftb

Jul 29, 2019
The chunks thing is really hard to set and monitor since its not a plugin thing, also when i had allowed players to use 10 chunks they kind of abused it which is why i brought it down

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
The chunks thing is really hard to set and monitor since its not a plugin thing, also when i had allowed players to use 10 chunks they kind of abused it which is why i brought it down

There is factions. Seeing as you run a RPG server it makes a lot of sense. Factions at default gives you 8 chunks. It would require players to either 1 kill other players in legal pvp combat or have them invite more players to get more power.

Alpha_Sniper3

Jul 29, 2019
However you should know that factions does not choose to work on Divine RPG for some reason, I have tried and tested on my server :/

YinandYang1000

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this it is fairly hard to get stuff, and is why I like it, but I only have a realmite sword and there is a cyclops roaming around my forest where I get my wood, I would have to go like 10 miles to get some more trees for wood.
I need some help but no one will help me.
Meh, I just needed to get that out of me.

Skidsftb

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this it is fairly hard to get stuff, and is why I like it, but I only have a realmite sword and there is a cyclops roaming around my forest where I get my wood, I would have to go like 10 miles to get some more trees for wood.
I need some help but no one will help me.
Meh, I just needed to get that out of me.

People do tend to be busy lol and dont speak much, just find and group with some other new players :D

Also server is back online

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I need to quit downloading modpacks and trying to join before checking out the end of these discussions. Seems like servers last aboaut a month and then go away....

darkmatterz2014

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an new ip or something because my server IP i got from you isn't working this is isn't --------> rpg.fantasyftb.com