buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Overwriting already-registered Potion am2.buffs.ArsMagicaPotion@271f84de @ 35
at Reika.DragonAPI.Auxiliary.PotionCollisionTracker.onConflict(PotionCollisionTracker.java:89)
at Reika.DragonAPI.Auxiliary.PotionCollisionTracker.addPotionID(PotionCollisionTracker.java:58)
You appear to be trying to add RotaryCraft, which would have been helpful knowledge from the start. It has a conflicting potion ID with Ars Magica.

I *think* there's a config option for it, although I'm not entirely certain. On mobile right now.

Reactions: Wagon153

endermite8800

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Overwriting already-registered Potion am2.buffs.ArsMagicaPotion@271f84de @ 35
at Reika.DragonAPI.Auxiliary.PotionCollisionTracker.onConflict(PotionCollisionTracker.java:89)
at Reika.DragonAPI.Auxiliary.PotionCollisionTracker.addPotionID(PotionCollisionTracker.java:58)
You appear to be trying to add RotaryCraft, which would have been helpful knowledge from the start. It has a conflicting potion ID with Ars Magica.

I *think* there's a config option for it, although I'm not entirely certain. On mobile right now.
ok i think i fixed that but it crashed still. getting real fed up with this mod -.-
http://pastebin.com/TX47AmyA

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
ok i think i fixed that but it crashed still. getting real fed up with this mod -.-
http://pastebin.com/TX47AmyA
Code:
Reika.DragonAPI.Exception.IDConflictException: The mods were not installed correctly:
The following ID conflicts were detected:
ID 15256: item.item.placer is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:potItem
ID 15257: item.item.electriingots is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:skilletItem
ID 15258: item.machine.wire is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:saucepanItem
ID 15259: item.machine.battery is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:bakewareItem
ID 15260: item.item.crafting is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:cuttingboardItem
ID 15261: item.item.electricrystal is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:mortarandpestleItem
Check your IDs and change them if possible.
This is NOT a mod bug. Do not post it to the mod website.

Simply head into either the RotaryCraft or Pam's Harvestcraft config file and change the conflicting IDs, like it says.

Last edited:

endermite8800

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
Reika.DragonAPI.Exception.IDConflictException: The mods were not installed correctly:
The following ID conflicts were detected:
ID 15256: item.item.placer is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:potItem
ID 15257: item.item.electriingots is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:skilletItem
ID 15258: item.machine.wire is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:saucepanItem
ID 15259: item.machine.battery is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:bakewareItem
ID 15260: item.item.crafting is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:cuttingboardItem
ID 15261: item.item.electricrystal is being overwritten by item.PamHarvestCraft:mortarandpestleItem

Simply head into either the RotaryCraft or Pam's Harvestcraft config file and change the conflicting IDs, like it says.
OK SORRY GEEZ.

edit
it keeps crashing no matter what i do, so Im just going to remove this dragonapi that keeps crashing my game.

endermite8800

Jul 29, 2019
ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS EVEN WHEN THE MOD IS REMOVED ITS STILL CRASHING MY GAME!!
http://pastebin.com/HpfiSNkH

guys i think this mod is a virus cause i cant get rid of it after i put it in. everyone stay away from dragonapi and reika!

im gonna go make a youtube video about this cause people need to know!

endermite8800

Jul 29, 2019
i gotta change my minecraft password now! EVERYONE IF YOU ADDED THE VIRUS CALLED REIKA DRAGONAPI CHANGE YOUR MINECRAFT PASS!

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
As cool as Reika's mods are (except Geostrata) They are very temperamental when you fuck around with their IDs, I think Reika takes his no hand holding mentality to every aspect of his mods including ID conflict resolution.
That being said it does give you a pretty clear error message as to what the problem is, but there are other mods that will generate a sort of ID conflict report and even suggest free ID ranges.

Luckily this is a thing of the past with post 1.7 minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.