Ftb hardcore mode

Owenzoe

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i am owen and i am playing ftb.
I get the idea to make a map That i make in survival and hardcore.
If you guys know Which mod i can add to mindcrack pack or you can leave a comment where you can typ in everything you want or Maybe what i can make or do in my series
I thinking i should film this series but you guys should hear That than.

Bye

(Sorry for the spelling mistakes i am dutch)

ChocolateCharlie

Jul 29, 2019
Depends on how you want to build/create your map, in game or through a program, like WorldEdit? You also need to know that FTB packs use a "MapGen" for generating the world you live in..

First lets look at the easy choice.. So.. if you want to "change" the map you live in and make some landscape of your own, you might have to generate/load a world, then build or change the worldmap you have generated, through programs like Nodus, World-Edit etc..

Your second choice is to and the hard way.. Remake or change the way the world Gen is generated.. But I don't think you can make your own FTB MapPack from the bottom up.. hard work.. everything needs to fit perfectly in order to work..

Warning: If you are making a ModPack for other players to download and play.. I don't think it's legal to use FTB's ModPack and remaking the map completly and call it your own map.. somebody correct me if i'm wrong..?

Kind regards.. ;)