FTB Food!

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Atdiy, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Atdiy

Atdiy New Member

Greyed likes this.
  2. bigtwisty

bigtwisty Active Member

What about IC2 food cans?

3. Atdiy

Atdiy New Member

I should test those out *runs to scrapping machine* and voila! Updated in post 1! Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

4. SilvasRuin

SilvasRuin Active Member

I've been wondering about some of these foods for a long time. The lack of food documentation is annoying...

Thanks!

5. FastTquick

FastTquick Active Member

Where does the venison come from? Is it a vanilla item or something else?

6. Atdiy

Atdiy New Member

It comes from the deer in the Twilight Forest :) So FTB mod still I believe

7. Necr0maNceR

Necr0maNceR Member

What about Enchanted Golden Apples, Raw Meef, Meef Steak, Maze Wafers, and Hydra Chops?

8. Whovian

Whovian Well-Known Member

Actually, I was about to ask about TC3 Chicken, Beef, and Pork Nuggets.

9. Atdiy

Atdiy New Member

10. SilvasRuin

SilvasRuin Active Member

I don't know what the saturation is for the nuggets, but they seem to be 2 food units each (1 drumstick) and have the special effect of being eaten nearly instantly, which means minimal slowdown during emergencies.

11. Necr0maNceR

Necr0maNceR Member

By the way, "Enchanted Golden Apples" are just called Golden Apples. What differentiates them from regular golden apples is that they take 8 gold blocks instead of nuggets to make, and give resistance, fire resistance, AND regeneration, for longer than the regular golden apples. They also have a purple lettered name and an "enchanted glow" effect.

Also, XYCraft adds corn in the raw, cooked, and popcorn variety, right?

12. Atdiy

Atdiy New Member

Well that'd explain why I haven't made them yet (re: Golden Apples) :).

13. SilvasRuin

SilvasRuin Active Member

Popcorn was either 2 or 3 food units, I forget which, and a speed boost of I'm wanting to say 5 seconds. no idea on the saturation.

I'm pretty sure Cob of Corn (the cooked one) was six food units, but I could be off by one.

14. Evil Hamster

Evil Hamster Active Member

It's hard to read even the larger image, but great info! Maybe it should be added to the wiki?

15. Atdiy

Atdiy New Member

Oh! I just discovered the Juice Can (via apple juice) - it gives 2points (or 1 meat steaky thing) - slight delay but shorter time to eat than a normal food item.

16. arkangyl

arkangyl Active Member

I have it on good authority that we will be borrowing this for the wiki, provided Atdiy doesn't mind. :)

17. Atdiy

Atdiy New Member

By all means :) It just involved a lot of my running around until I got hungry hahaha :) You might also find the bee link I posted (in the beekeeping thread) useful. I'd post it here but it's totally off topic!

18. portablejim

portablejim Well-Known Member Mod Developer

How about XyCraft Corn, Corn 'o Cob and Popcorn?

19. ICountFrom0

ICountFrom0 Popular Member

Thaumcraft 3 has "chicken nuggets" "beef nuggets" ... well it has nuggets of everything that you can cook in the infernal furnace, due to arcane bellows having a chance to add a nugget to the output of anything cooked inside of one.

I'm looking forward to seeing this updated, and may I add this to the big list of guides?

20. Atdiy

Atdiy New Member

Sure Icount - and I've been using NEI to try to find these foods and can't...(btw I'm working with PackA so that might explain why I don't have many of these foods)