Whitelist Server FTB Direwolf20 Private Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
I still haven't heard back about my application paradox and pplz after me who applied got in and I haven't heard yet...... if need be call me on Skype my username is arceus493zelda

divbro

Jul 29, 2019
paradox since I can never get you on Skype because were in different time zones ill ask you what iv been wanting to ask you for the past week .The reason I cant get onto your server is because I am a cracked user and the thing I wanted to ask you was if you would be willing to make your server a cracked server. so I can get on and also other people such as my brother. I will advertise your server on my website if you like. it is very simple to allow cracked users on to your server all you have to do is enable offline mod in the server file, the text file. for extra protection I recommend to install the plugin auth me or similar although this is no necessary I would highly recommend it because it stops other people login in as other people. to install the plugin to your server download auth me and paste it in your server plugin folder remember to extract the folder before your put it in the plugin folder.

the reason I am asking you to make your server a cracked one is because I would love to join your server and its grate community. it is your choice :)[DOUBLEPOST=1385881340][/DOUBLEPOST]Even notch him self said he doesnt mind if people play cracked

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
here's the app again paradox:
IGN: Draneiwow2
why you want to join: Ive been looking for a FTB server to join ever since late FTB ultimate
extra comments: what would be the stipulations (if any) regarding mystcraft ages, especially for quarrying and lava worlds for energy importing, and also is the Quantum Armor + Ultimate Solar Helm allowed? or is that a no-no?

Hamr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: haydenkicks
Why you want to join: I would like complete all mods in FTB Unleashed on a awesome server.
Extra Comments:

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Its_Ackbar
Why you want to join: Some friends and I are looking for a server that's more reliable than our home machines to play together on a server for some fun, and this seems like a sweet place to have it at.
Extra Comments:
Plenty of experience with FTB, but I have yet to see what Dartcraft can do. Maybe I'll figure it out on here

This server had a fatal crash and it is now ForgeCraft 2, message me on skype for how to join again. Skype:paradox2018