FTB Direwolf and Openperipheral

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SeaLife

Jul 29, 2019
Heyho FTB Team and Community!

I'm here because i want to request an Update to Direwolf20 (1.6.4)

THe request is about OpenPeripheral, because the version in this Pack didnt work as well.

There is only small IC2 compatibility, and no SGCraft compatibility.

In this Version, in followed link, everything works fine, tested by me!

http://www.openmods.info:8080/job/O...ld/dist/OpenPeripheral-0.2.1-snapshot-114.jar

Please dont punish me, if i post this in the wrong section, i dont know where to post that...
I though it belongs to Tech Support, but im not sure, so i post it here!
If it is wrong, delete this 3-line text and move this thread! Thanks Admins

-- SeaLife --

Last edited:

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
I assume this is the wrong place for such things, dunno. I do feel it's worth noting that the old snapshots are removed as new ones surface - your link is hence dead. The current snapshot should always be available here, though I doubt there's any guarantee that that's as stable as the one you tested.

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
Either they're not aware of the snapshots, they're not aware of any problems they fix, or they're waiting for a 0.2.2 release (for whatever reason).

SeaLife

Jul 29, 2019
So you won't update this damnit openperipheral version that dont work until the make of OP will release an official Update? -.-

God damnit...

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
So you won't update this damnit openperipheral version that dont work until the make of OP will release an official Update? -.-

God damnit...
You are cordially invited to update OpenPeripheral yourself. It's not hard, and you get to do a lot of bug fixing! Isn't that fun?

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

SeaLife

Jul 29, 2019
But updating it on my own, all my players on my server need to update them too, and then they can't play on other DW20 server's ??!?

SeaLife

Jul 29, 2019
Nono, but update this mod in an global update like 1.0.12 or the next update, FTB-Team could update this mod too?!?

This request exists since 1.0.6 DW20 -.-

SeaLife

Jul 29, 2019
Now, IDC anymore of this service -.- updating it on my own...

#Can be closed...

Thanks...