FTB biome changing

Protokohl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

I am very very confused. FTB Voxel 1.6.4 crashes but thats not the issue I want to add them to the monsterpack to change the biome near my base. I have been googling and am getting conflicting message. I am told that SPC Worldedit is the only client mod that works however there is no biome changing command despite the many videos.

FTB have Worldedit which AFAIK is bukkit I have looked on the sk89 site and it says there is no forge version so how the heck does is work? Is it lite loader? because there is no lite loader listed in the supported platforms on the sk89 site yet when I got Voxel the run in 1.5 it used lite loader but would not work in any pack except the Voxelbox?

I am using monsterpack and want to install worldedit or whatever mod changes the biomes into the pack. Can anyone help me? I am experienced with mod installation so I can work with you to get this to work even if it is a little complex :)

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need worldedit. Blood Magic, a mod that is in the pack if you enabled it, has a ritual that can change biomes(Ritual of Gaia's Transformation)
As for worldedit, it is a Bukkit plugin, no Forge version at the moment. And if you want to go with voxel mods, I believe liteloader is required.

Protokohl

Jul 29, 2019
OK but I only want to change part of a biome and and fill in a big lake between two same biomes. For that I would need the worldedit terrain modifying abilities and the ability to change parts of biomes to other biomes as well :)