FTB and Bukkit, for LWC. NEED HELP

Flodarien

Jul 29, 2019
I just recently made an FTB server. It runs fine, although I haven't found yet a way to use Bukkit mods. I mainly just want LWC, but WorldEdit/Guard would be great too. I tried using BukkitForge and MCPC+, but it didn't work well. With BukkitForg, I could see the commands, but it would not do a thing. With MCPC+ I can't even use or see the commands.

I just need a quick and easy way to use this. Thanks in advance.

wastrel

Jul 29, 2019
MCPC+ should run LWC and World Edit well. What steps did you take to install and use MCPC+?

Flodarien

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I went to the Wiki, and downloaded it there, I think it was the Experimental one. I put it in my Coremods folder.

Flodarien

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I put MCPC+ as the main Jar, and it kinda works. I can see the commands, but they don't affect the blocks. I tried on a Gold Chest, and I thought maybe it didn't affect it, so I tried a normal chest, nothing. Is there a certain version of LWC I need to get, or a setting file?

Flodarien

Jul 29, 2019
Still no dice. I tried putting on the version from ryanjh, and it still only gives me the commands, without it doing a thing. I even got an updated core.yml, and no luck. My server is hosted with MCPowerHosting, and they use Multicraft. I also have a mySQL server on it, but I'm not sure if I had to configure it in some special way.

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
Try making a bug report on the MCPortCentral forums instead. Also if you want more protection than just chests there is this awesome mod called MyTown. (It is for forge not bukkit)

Reactions: NoobIsMeX