Found this structure *possible spoiler*

zylos

Jul 29, 2019
20130309223258.png

Has a node in the center with some wool blocks. The center wool block when nocked out revealed a treasure room. I dropped down to 4 treasure chests but when I touched the center block of the treasure room and it set off a trap. And kaboom. Anyone else seen this? I also have more pictures of it.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
They are called Desert Temples and they are from Vanilla Minecraft (Not Modded)

Have a read about them here

Dig the center block inside the room and there is some chests and items, but there is a pressure plate down there that sets off a TNT trap and all the items will be destroyed. :D

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
just dig down to the side in the next one you find, then you'll get all the awesome loot inside

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
20130309223258.png

Has a node in the center with some wool blocks. The center wool block when nocked out revealed a treasure room. I dropped down to 4 treasure chests but when I touched the center block of the treasure room and it set off a trap. And kaboom. Anyone else seen this? I also have more pictures of it.

seems a certain someone hasn't been paying attention to vanilla minecraft ;)
possibly a surprise for you aswell, there's also jungle dungeons :D

Reactions: RedBoss

zylos

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I never played anything but feed the beast. I was confused as to why there is a magic node inside the temple. Seems to be in the center and there is a desert well near by. Does anyone know what the desert well is for? I looked on YouTube and wiki but it just seems to be decoration. After doing some more wiki reading I also found that jungle temple (far less impressive). Also there seems to be more and more overlap with the twilight forest. I found two of the 3 level mini dungeons(the one with the 3 chests and 2 spawners)in the overworld as well, right next to each other. After further reading apparently some of the biomes share the same ids and they leak into the overworld from the twilight forest. So far I really like the ultimate pack. I've spend more time exploring the overworld than ever before. I normally spent my time exploring the twilight forest.

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
Well is just decoration, the node is massive and is generated by thaumcraft by slightly editing the structure.