Forestry multiblock farm help

CyberWolf94

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I'm having some trouble. Basically, I needed some rubber so I decided to build a simple forestry multiblock farm thing to harvest the rubber wood and used the default setting for the arboretum on all sides. I put in some rubber tree sapling (IC 2), a stack of fertilizer and filled it with water. I attached a stirling engine and let it go to work. So it put down the humus and planted the sapling correctly. But that's about all it does, only one of the trees grows correctly and the farm doesn't do anything to it. It doesn't chop it down or anything, I left it on for 2 game days and it just stayed the way it was. Am I missing something? shouldn't it chop those trees down and re-plant their saplings? its filled with fertilizer and water just to be clear. Im having to assume the arboretum doesn't work with IC2 rubber wood and that i will need to use the manual rubber plantation. Can someone please shed some light on this, I've been trying to google this all day but no luck.
Thank you in advance

Edit: just checked, other tree saplings work with the arboretum just not IC 2 rubber saplings.