Forestry 2 Managed Wheat Farm

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jerichai

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, I wanted to see if anyone is having a similar problem I am, and I they have a fix.

I'm working with one of the new Forestry 2 (v2.0.0.0.7) multiblock farms configured completely as a managed wheat farm. I have all the necessary inputs (soil, seeds, fertilizer, water, and power) as well as an acceptable base for the farm to be placed down on according to the wiki for a 3x3 farm. The farm will lay down the tilled soil and water source blocks, however, it never actually puts down any of the seeds from the internal inventory (and I have everything placed in the correct slots according to the wiki). I can pull out some of the seeds and place them manually, however, once the wheat matures, it is harvested by the farm and no seeds are depolyed in the empty spot.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Jerichai

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply Sengir! However, I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean here (bit of a noob). It should be noted that I am playing on a server, so is this something I'm going to need to as the server admin to take care of? Thanks again!

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Just as a clarification:
Make sure you have oped "[Forestry]".
This means, that the pseudo-user [Forestry] needs to be added as an op (operator) for the server.

Jerichai

Jul 29, 2019
So an update, my server Admin is not sure how to op forestry, and I'm having trouble finding info to help him.

I'm also not entirely sure anymore this is the whole issue. I have also built a tree farm. Previously, it laid out the soil and planted the saplings just fine. However, I stopped the farm today for a bit. After restarting it, however, it laid down the humus, but now it's not putting down any saplings.

The only other thing I can think of is that my farms are stacked vertically. In the past with the old farm blocks, I know this was possible, however it could be kind of fickle and the best option was the start the farms in order starting from the lowest farm. I've made sure to separate the levels so that there wouldn't be a case of a multifarm seeing two valid levels for placing soil and crops, but I'm not sure if there's anything else to consider. Everything seems to be well lit.[DOUBLEPOST=1360190454][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just as a clarification:

This means, that the pseudo-user [Forestry] needs to be added as an op (operator) for the server.

Just saw your reply, I'll pass that info along, however I'm still not entirely sure this is the only issue given my previous comment.

Zulef

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not certain, but I would assume its the same as opping a regular use. Simply type /op [Forestry] into the servers command line or add to the text file containing the list of ops.

Jerichai

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, served admin got home and opped [Forestry] and everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the help!

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
is there anything else which could cause this?
[forestry] is opped

apeiorn2

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the same problem. tried taking the circuit board out and replacing it, and also breaking the multiblock, neither worked. Also i am not playing on a server.

I should also mention that i am on the ultimate pack and that the farm was working for a long time and then started spazzing out where the dirt would toggle between tilled and regular dirt and now it just doesnt do anything.

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a similar issue with only wheat. I set my farm up with 2 sides for trees, 1 for wheat and 1 for potatoes. The trees work fine as do the potatoes. The wheat will harvest if I plant it, but it will not replant. I had no issues til the newest version of Ultimate.

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
yes. I'm on 1.1.2. I was playing on 1.1.0 prior to the newest recommended version and did not have this issue.