Fire Emblem: Path of Wolfyness (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
As much as it hurts to say this, Pyure's right; Antismites won't do shit at this point in the game. The Wolf will decide the lynch in an antismite round, and he's sure as hell not going to lynch a teammate. We kinda have to pick a target and stick with it if we've got any chance in hell.

Since the hivemind seems to have already it's 4:30 Jesus christ I'll make it to the recap by Monday decided, vote Sorazodia. Here's hoping.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Er, I'm the Sentinal. It would be nice if you all would move your vote away from me <_<

Vote Dylan, I find it funny that you would vote for me when I had send a role claim to you yesterday. You didn't even question my role when Someone Else suspected me.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of stuff happened today. People got confused, accuses were flying around like Ravens, and everybody decided Sorazodia was a Laguz. At first. Then some changed their votes and in the end Eruantien got hanged. No one knows why.

The_J got a bit feisty and decided that he was not going to do what his possessor wants him to. With that, he ran around the place, correcting grammar mistakes and even voting on his own will. Victini saw this and was very angry, but let him live anyways.

And then more stuff happened. With Laguz and Gods and whatnot.

Eruantien was lynched! He was the Reaver!
Sorazodia was killed! He was the Sentinel!
Exedra was given a grace-smite!

Begin Day 5!

Last edited:

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
OK so somebody finally targeted me last night, whoever that is, thanks, now I'm a villager Branded. For now, vote dylan, as sora's claim for sentinel was right and he apparently roll claimed to him.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
OK so somebody finally targeted me last night, whoever that is, thanks, now I'm a villager Branded. For now, vote dylan, as sora's claim for sentinel was right and he apparently roll claimed to him.
Well that woudl've been me who targeted you.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I think you're all ignoring the real threat here.

T.H.E. J of the 485th! Rise!

Your crimes against humanity have not gone unnoticed! By blatantly defying both demonic possession and the fucking wrath of God, you've proven yourself to be of near-superhuman physical and spiritual strength. You're, like, the rubber lovechild of Hulk and the Pope. Feel you no shame?!

Enjoy that image of Hulk and the Pope going at it, by the way.

Only through death may you atone for these grievous wrongdoings.

Brutal,
uncompromising,
and extremely painful
death. By the fires of hell be purged.

Vote the_j485 lock

Think on your sins.