FINISHED - Super Simple Werewolf Game - Game Thread

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
(I'm not sure why my role didn't get announced this time...)

Your role was not announced because you never actually died. You never actually got the chance because our lovely doctor managed to save your life. Although... he did sew your arms on backwards. You win some, you lose some.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Antismite Pyure
Since no-one is gona vote for him and i always antismite someone with an vote already this shoud go good ^_^

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Antismite Exedra
So far, no clue who's the wolf :(

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Vote SomeoneElse

This may be a bit soon, but you did kind of jump on Gamefury a little there. "Self-defence"? You didn't have a vote on you at all before then, and where everyone's just accruing antismites of one on each there's very little to do in terms of defense. Your vote accomplished little in terms actually keeping you alive.

The only reason that I could think of you using that kind of language is to make others think you're threatened. You're trying really hard not to get lynched, which makes me think that you're either a power role or a wolf. Judging from the public service announcement, you're more likely a wolf than a powered role.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
How many hours till day end?

To anyone who hasn't shared a role with me yet: I am a villager. The chances of me surviving tonight aren't awesome, so if you'd like to engage in open and free communication with me, now's your opportunity.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'd say you are going to stay alive until they find out who is the doctor. I'm not it btw, so don't waste your time killing me.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Going to start networking. Anyone with any info on who looks suspicious, please let me know, unless that person is me, in which case let someone else know. Rule of thumb: Unless you're certain that someone isn't a wolf, don't let them know you or someone else suspects them of being a wolf.