Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.6.4 | Weekly Updates | Launcher Private Pack | Mature | Dedicated Server |

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by Bud, Nov 11, 2012.

1. ringgeest11

ringgeest11 Member

There is now a small communal farm near the spawn.

Now please not that the actual house and containing resources are NOT for sharing! Not yet at least!
    I firstly want to establish myself a bit better before making it an actual communal building. For now, like I said, the farm is free to use to everyone's desires.

Also quick tip!
    I planted a Tropical tree in the lake on a plateua which hosts dozens of Cocoa beans. You can take them and use them with two pieces of wheat to make 8 cookies, or 8 hunger points. This is WAY more effective than 3 (orso) per bread which uses three pieces of Wheat ;)
    Also, the farm contains some potatoes and some carrots.
    For everything: Replace what you harvest!
  2. PoundPup

PoundPup New Member

Uhh. I don't appear to be white-listed...
  3. Deconstruction

Deconstruction New Member

Username: Deconstruction
    Previous OP/Mod Experience: Was an OP for a few private servers, not interested in an OP position really
    MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No
    How well do you know linux? No
    Other information: Just looking to be part of an FTB server with a friend (Username: Pound_Pup)
  4. Bud

Bud Member

Accepted
  5. PoundPup

PoundPup New Member

Added sugar cane pumpkins and melon to the spawn farm Ring made earlier, same policy with replanting and such.
  6. Bud

Bud Member

Still accepting a few more members.

also as a side note, the lag issues are known and are presently being worked on.
  7. Great_Sphinx

Great_Sphinx Member

Username: Great_Sphinx
    Previous OP/Mod Experience: none but i know what is and isn't acceptable on a server
    MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? none but i pick up on things very fast
    How well do you know linux? no sorry, I'm a windows user
    Other information: I'm very familir with all major and minor mods in the FTB modpack. I also am just looking for a great group of people to have fun playing with the technical mods.
  8. I would like to tell you that the block lag is no more seems that it was my internet being slow.
    (tells bud)

there is a slight block lag but only miniscule.
  9. Bud

Bud Member

Accepted
  10. Bud

Bud Member

LAG PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED! 99.99% LAG FREE
  11. Bud

Bud Member

Really.....Again....
  12. Fizzgigg

Fizzgigg Member

If anyone needs potatoes or carrots I can spare a few (contact me IG)
  13. ringgeest11

ringgeest11 Member

I have a friend of mine who is completely new to mods on minecraft, but he is a fun guy to hang out with. Hopefully is he smart enough to know how to get an EXE file to work and register on this website so he can apply :p
  14. Jaildog01

Jaildog01 New Member

Username: Jaildog01
    Previous OP/Mod Experience: None really. Learn mighty fast though.
    MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No
    How well do you know linux? Not enough worth mentioning.
    Other information: I'm fairly amicable. Would tell you more but it's bad form to be an open book on the first date doncha know ;).

Edit: Yeah... hi ring XD. This is my MC name. You'd think it'd be easier to have one handle over the games I play :/.
  15. luca2849

luca2849 Member

server down?
  16. luca2849

luca2849 Member

Bud can you delete my player data please im having connection issues ;)
  17. ringgeest11

ringgeest11 Member

I am pretty sure everyone is having some issues with the server atm. Bad connection is fairly common as is.
  18. Bud

Bud Member

Server is back up, something in mystcraft made the server run out of memory last night. Lets try and keep the mystcraft ages, to a minimum for a bit, so I can do some research on it. Should not have ran out of 4G of memory.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2012 ---
    Accepted
  19. ringgeest11

ringgeest11 Member

It ran out of 4 Gigs? Wow...

Mystcraft ages do seem a bit tacky yes. Haven't used them though. Created two ages but that was all. Age #12 and #13 I think they were. You can delete the files from the world and it is supposedly good to clear up some memory ;)
  20. Jaildog01

Jaildog01 New Member

Hey, thanks for the accept. Tried to log onto the server but it still says I'm not white-listed. I'll try again in a few hours.