Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
There is now a small communal farm near the spawn.

Now please not that the actual house and containing resources are NOT for sharing! Not yet at least!
I firstly want to establish myself a bit better before making it an actual communal building. For now, like I said, the farm is free to use to everyone's desires.

Also quick tip!
I planted a Tropical tree in the lake on a plateua which hosts dozens of Cocoa beans. You can take them and use them with two pieces of wheat to make 8 cookies, or 8 hunger points. This is WAY more effective than 3 (orso) per bread which uses three pieces of Wheat ;)
Also, the farm contains some potatoes and some carrots.
For everything: Replace what you harvest!

Deconstruction

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Deconstruction
Previous OP/Mod Experience: Was an OP for a few private servers, not interested in an OP position really
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No
How well do you know linux? No
Other information: Just looking to be part of an FTB server with a friend (Username: Pound_Pup)

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Deconstruction
Previous OP/Mod Experience: Was an OP for a few private servers, not interested in an OP position really
How well do you know linux? No
Other information: Just looking to be part of an FTB server with a friend (Username: Pound_Pup)

Accepted

PoundPup

Jul 29, 2019
Added sugar cane pumpkins and melon to the spawn farm Ring made earlier, same policy with replanting and such.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Still accepting a few more members.

also as a side note, the lag issues are known and are presently being worked on.

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Great_Sphinx
Previous OP/Mod Experience: none but i know what is and isn't acceptable on a server
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? none but i pick up on things very fast
How well do you know linux? no sorry, I'm a windows user
Other information: I'm very familir with all major and minor mods in the FTB modpack. I also am just looking for a great group of people to have fun playing with the technical mods.

deathangelkiller

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to tell you that the block lag is no more seems that it was my internet being slow.
(tells bud)

there is a slight block lag but only miniscule.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Great_Sphinx
Previous OP/Mod Experience: none but i know what is and isn't acceptable on a server
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? none but i pick up on things very fast
How well do you know linux? no sorry, I'm a windows user
Other information: I'm very familir with all major and minor mods in the FTB modpack. I also am just looking for a great group of people to have fun playing with the technical mods.

Accepted

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
I have a friend of mine who is completely new to mods on minecraft, but he is a fun guy to hang out with. Hopefully is he smart enough to know how to get an EXE file to work and register on this website so he can apply :p

Jaildog01

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Jaildog01
Previous OP/Mod Experience: None really. Learn mighty fast though.
How well do you know linux? Not enough worth mentioning.
Other information: I'm fairly amicable. Would tell you more but it's bad form to be an open book on the first date doncha know ;).

Edit: Yeah... hi ring XD. This is my MC name. You'd think it'd be easier to have one handle over the games I play :/.

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty sure everyone is having some issues with the server atm. Bad connection is fairly common as is.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up, something in mystcraft made the server run out of memory last night. Lets try and keep the mystcraft ages, to a minimum for a bit, so I can do some research on it. Should not have ran out of 4G of memory.[DOUBLEPOST=1353016551][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Jaildog01
Previous OP/Mod Experience: None really. Learn mighty fast though.
How well do you know linux? Not enough worth mentioning.
Other information: I'm fairly amicable. Would tell you more but it's bad form to be an open book on the first date doncha know ;).

Edit: Yeah... hi ring XD. This is my MC name. You'd think it'd be easier to have one handle over the games I play :/.

Accepted

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
It ran out of 4 Gigs? Wow...

Mystcraft ages do seem a bit tacky yes. Haven't used them though. Created two ages but that was all. Age #12 and #13 I think they were. You can delete the files from the world and it is supposedly good to clear up some memory ;)

Jaildog01

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, thanks for the accept. Tried to log onto the server but it still says I'm not white-listed. I'll try again in a few hours.