Feed The Beast - Redpower and 1.5.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnoff

Mar 25, 2013
I think the "or"part of that was what he was referring to and is of considerable interest many of us. Based on the streams from slowpoke that I saw, they are trying very hard to put the pack out today, but I have no idea if they will succeed. And this day with so many forms of electronic communication, from wikis to forums to twitters to streams, it is very possible that someone else may have seen something on some other channel of communication that is more to date than this thread from last Wednesday.

I am NOT demanding they released a pack, I am NOT trying to hurry them to distribute the pack, however I don't think it's at all out of line to put in a request to find out if anybody knows if it is this Monday OR next. I thought some of the creators lived in England, so for that group it probably is about over for this Monday, but for people on the west coast this Monday want and for another six to eight hours come. I am excited, and look forward to the possibility that this would be done this Monday as after kids go to bed tonight I would actually have some time to mess with it, where as next Monday will be close to a deadline.

I greatly appreciate these packs, I do not yet have enough skill to put together my own pack kama although I am trying to learn. it's great for those of you who have other things to do, can create your own packs, and really do not know or care if it comes out this Monday or next Monday, for those of us who are excited and hoping for more information please understand our position is just as valid!

Ragnoff

Edited to clean up typos

Farinhir

Jul 29, 2019
Well I am being demanding. I am demanding he release the pack when it is ready. That being said, I am hoping it is ready soon.

99Johnsy99

Jul 29, 2019
ok maybe it was a bit over the top to tell people to calm down but the conversation seems to be going in circles a little.
i dont want to put the FTB team or the modders under any more pressure. they do a great job and they do it for us.

Speaking of people needing to calm down...

i was calm there was no ! at the end of the sentence :)

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
So if I typed "I'm calm!" would that indicate I'm not calm :)

Out of interest where would the private pack code be posted first?

99Johnsy99

Jul 29, 2019
I would prefer if they just say "soon™" instead of promising something they can't do.

just play the game then and dont look at the news problem solved ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1366715389][/DOUBLEPOST]
So if I typed "I'm calm!" would that indicate I'm not calm :)

Out of interest where would the private pack code be posted first?

lol to me "im calm!" would be yelling "im calm" so yes i would assume u r not calm :D

99Johnsy99

Jul 29, 2019
My post was about when they were supposed to release ultimate, how the hell was I supposed to play if it wasn't even released yet?

can u still play the ultimate 1.4.7 or play 1 of the other packs or play minecraft vanilla or play something else or go out side just saying :)

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
My post was about when they were supposed to release ultimate, how the hell was I supposed to play if it wasn't even released yet?
No announcement about a new Ultimate pack has been made yet. Ultimate is on 1.4.7 and will be for some time yet, maybe until 1.6. So what "promise" were you referring to?

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
Slow and the gang just want to make sure the mods work together and that there is a Beta that won't crash every 20 seconds. It is time to be patient and thank the FTB crew for their diligence. I am eager to start a new world too, but I'd like one that will be stable enough to be playable. Give Slow time to get things right, and when he livestreams take time to thank him for his work, he and the modders get way too much grief considering all the work they put into FTB.

99Johnsy99

Jul 29, 2019
Slow and the gang just want to make sure the mods work together and that there is a Beta that won't crash every 20 seconds. It is time to be patient and thank the FTB crew for their diligence. I am eager to start a new world too, but I'd like one that will be stable enough to be playable. Give Slow time to get things right, and when he livestreams take time to thank him for his work, he and the modders get way too much grief considering all the work they put into FTB.

i dont think i could of said it better myself

Status
Not open for further replies.