Failed load of MC for DW20's 1.4.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaGriffw

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings all,
I've got a rather troubling issue that is beyond my techie knowledge. Recently, I considered upgrading from 1.4.6 to 1.4.7 of DW20's Lets play series of mods. Normally this wouldn't be an issue at all, but I was starting it up on another pc. (Old one's HD died a horrible death so I've had to start over.) So, I downloaded the latest FTB.exe, set up the folders to it's own, and did a full, Clean install of DW20's 1.4.7.Now this means, of course, that it downloaded a clean, fresh copy of MC, all the mods, core, and jar-installed forge, just like it usually does. But after it got through the innitial launch process, it came up with an odd error that stumped me. The error reads as follows..:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Shall we play a game?
Time: 2/3/13 10:17 AM
Description: Failed to start game
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has an authority component
at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:67)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.discovery.ModDiscoverer.findClasspathMods(ModDiscoverer.java:33)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.identifyMods(Loader.java:329)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:458)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:161)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:410)
at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 196255640 bytes (187 MB) / 259522560 bytes (247 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)
JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.22.539 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.515 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 5 mods loaded, 0 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods)
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods)
CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods)
NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods)
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 4200 GL version 3.3.9836 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Now I've no idea what this means, since it was a clean, new boot up of MC, other than it just won't run. So, my fellow diamond chasing, creeper dodging, techies, I turn to you. Lets face it, all we want to do is enjoy our Minecraft time, and being stuck at the starting gate never makes for good mining. >.< So, Thanks ahead of time for the helpful replies, and accepting that even those of us with the intelligence sometimes get stumped on the simple.

Sincerely,
Griff ^..^/

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
I have seen this error quiet abit, only have no idea what's causing it.
Your java is a few updates behind, not sure if that has anything to do with it (prob not whould be to easy solved :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.