Ender Shot

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Not that I know of, last I got hit by that thing I almost got killed in one although I was in full adv. nano + nano at the time.

Protection enchants might be worth a shot, modders seem to be very fond of by-passing all armor nowadays.

I can't put into words how annoying I find that.

It's a seeking bullet.

Reactions: the_j485

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Not that I know of, last I got hit by that thing I almost got killed in one although I was in full adv. nano + nano at the time.

Protection enchants might be worth a shot, modders seem to be very fond of by-passing all armor nowadays.

I can't put into words how annoying I find that.
I know, right? Modders shouldn't give people an incentive not to use armour.

Cutler Pain

Jul 29, 2019
There needs to be an anti-piercing enchant or feature of some kind, to combat all these ridiculous things.

Right that's what I was thinking, make it a difficult enchant or whatever. Like make the bullet do a specific type of elemental damage and then get the corisponding prtection enchant. Just for reference what other weapons are bypassing armor. There is a PvP zone on my new server and I'm trying to get prepared

Reactions: the_j485

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Right that's what I was thinking, make it a difficult enchant or whatever. Like make the bullet do a specific type of elemental damage and then get the corisponding prtection enchant. Just for reference what other weapons are bypassing armor. There is a PvP zone on my new server and I'm trying to get prepared

Tinker's rapiers, IC2 nano sabres (quite expensive now though)